Landrace Durban Poison Outdoor Grow

Just a quickie update on the wild lady. Few snaps from last night and one quick one today. Have a good week
IMG_20190414_225831.jpg
IMG_20190414_225831.jpg
IMG_20190414_225941.jpg
IMG_20190414_230037.jpg
IMG_20190415_130152.jpg
Wow

She’s in the harvest window, to my eyes. When do you like to harvest in regards to trichome development?
First sign of Amber. I'm thinking next Tue as I'm away from Friday. I'm hoping a week won't change much but I'm flying in the dark with this wild lady. The bud is already super potent. Thought she would go longer than this, Not that I mind. I might do half on Thursday and the rest Tuesday. Trying to hang back but don't want to miss it. 80% plus cloudy and like an Amber (hehe) and the rest clear

Yeah like I remember with my Malawi, but Jack Herer I harvested matures in a similar way... pops amber when some trichs are still clear and was already potent af 2 weeks ago :passitleft:

Couple as close ups as I could get. Not minding the breeze too much.. keeping everything fresh and dry . Thinking still too Many clears so next Tuesday it should be done maybe Longer. Hopefully she doesn't cloud up over night. Anyways some pics.
IMG_20190417_102106.jpg
IMG_20190417_101610.jpg
IMG_20190417_100620.jpg

Thanks Strain. I'm seeing the same. So I'll check on them next week and see. Monday will be the end of 10 weeks so maybe a week longer to make it 11. Hope everyone has an awesome easter weekend. Heading to dehoop reserve and infanta for the long weekend. Should be a good one. Cheers

Hi all
New member here. Been growing about 25 years now for medical purposes.

About the plants:
Both are pure Durban poison goodness.
Seeds were left for me by a relative along with strains collected all over Africa in the 40's and 50's.
Plant one is a monster crop from last year's harvest rooted and kept healthy over winter under cfl's. I was away and they were put outside too early so they flowered and have finally gone back into veg. With another month and a half before stretch and finally.flowering.

Plant two is a DP collected from super rural Natal from growers where the strain has remained untainted. Grown from seed on Oct 1 and transplanted into 3/4 wine barrel with about 180lt soil amended with perlite, compost, bonemeal and vermiculite.
IMG_20190119_161605.jpg

I dream of getting to enjoy a real antique set of genetics ;~;

You snapped an entire tester branch..? :) some serious test smoke that is going to be... haha
Can't say anything about her being done or not though.. can't see anything there. The overall color of trichs look milkyish, but that may be just an optical illusion

You snapped an entire tester branch..? :) some serious test smoke that is going to be... haha
Can't say anything about her being done or not though.. can't see anything there. The overall color of trichs look milkyish, but that may be just an optical illusion
Haha nooo. It was a little bud maybe 6 cm. Have not gone near the branches.
IMG_20190422_154144.jpg

It’s nice to smoke these testers before the plant is ready. About to smoke one... well I’ve had hash, which is better, but still it’s nice to roll a joint too :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom