Landrace Durban Poison Outdoor Grow

It's almost a shame you have to cut it :)
Can't wait for the weigh in!
It is a shame but it's time. She isn't the biggest I've grown and I think that full reveg that I didn't clean up, impacted on her veg time. Also very interested to see How the Wild lady turns out in a few weeks or so.

Haha like a harvest party. Having second thoughts about the mc and might wait until Sunday/monday. My experience has been that the clear turns cloudy after chop and more so after a month or two cure. Kind of like a fruit continues to ripen after picked. That's just my opinion anyway. Has anyone noted the same or opposite? I wouldn't say it All goes milky but a noticeable amount. Still few straight pistils so not convinced just yet .
As luck would have it, I was just double checking the trichs ona sample bud I pulled and decided to check a bud I harvested from November. The buds still had a few clears on it. From what I remember the plant displayed about the same when I harvested.
From my experience you shouldn’t wait for the amber trichs with sativas... but it depends. Take a tester, dry it well, smoke it and you’ll know. It’s the most reliable method imo.
Agreed. Good advice.
That's what I've found. But like 5% or so. This particular Durban doesn't really cloud up until a few Amber shows up. They are mostly on the sugar leaves. Had a sample and it's great but nothing like it will be with a proper dry and cure. It's not as clear or sharp when fresh as it is in a month time min. If that makes sense? That's just what I've found for this particular plant
Dude my Durban was the same way. It had clears forever, for a few ambers and i started wondering if I’m using my scope right. Next time I checked almost the whole plant was cloudy. Couple days later I chopped.

I’m fighting the trichome wait game right now myself brother. Looking forward to seeing the after harvest shots! Congratulations Lerugged!

Morning mr.Rugged it's a waiting/preference game to be honest. Looking at your pics and seeing the white pistils I would of held waited I dunno. My Grannys are sativa and keep pushing out new pistils/fox tailing and I've been scoping cause she's playing games with my head....haha

beautiful brother..... :snowboating:

Hey @Lerugged!
Just got all caught up - nice growing bro. Nothing like our african sun. We had a really nice outdoor season.
I have never supercropped so i'll pop in again soon to get some pointers from you.

Nice harvest!
You've got good genetics on hand - hold onto them tightly :headbanger:
Maybe we can swap some cuttings ahead of the next grow season lets see how things go.

Morning mr.Rugged it's a waiting/preference game to be honest. Looking at your pics and seeing the white pistils I would of held waited I dunno. My Grannys are sativa and keep pushing out new pistils/fox tailing and I've been scoping cause she's playing games with my head....haha

beautiful brother..... :snowboating:
Hey Smeegs

As it's for meds I need it a very specific ripeness hence I go by the trichs. She was ready for what I need. The big lady will be at least 2 to 3 weeks wait for me and thats going to be more recreational haha. I had a sampler of The big lady and she kicked my ass already and nowhere near done. She is going to be super potent. Yeehaa

Hey @Lerugged!
Just got all caught up - nice growing bro. Nothing like our african sun. We had a really nice outdoor season.
I have never supercropped so i'll pop in again soon to get some pointers from you.

Nice harvest!
You've got good genetics on hand - hold onto them tightly :headbanger:
Maybe we can swap some cuttings ahead of the next grow season lets see how things go.
Hey man. Thanks for stopping by. Good genetics indeed. I am very lucky to have them. Come spring I'll be doing a few different techniques to see what works best in the new growing space. There will be plenty super cropping, monster cropping, maybe an outdoor screenless scrog and a couple vertical trellises too.
Have a kickass weekend yo

Thanks all. Been kak busy so no update yet.
Buds trimmed and hanging . Wet weight trimmed is 410g with a few little nugs still on the plant .
Sweet
Feels good when they’re hanging finally!

Thanks all. Been kak busy so no update yet.
Buds trimmed and hanging . Wet weight trimmed is 410g with a few little nugs still on the plant .
Sweet

Howzit bro.
Nice harvest man.
I knew it was going to be good. And you say not the biggest you've grown. So what was the best so far?
Come on don't hold back now

Howzit bro.
Nice harvest man.
I knew it was going to be good. And you say not the biggest you've grown. So what was the best so far?
Come on don't hold back now
Hey man. My biggest is 540g dry but that was a monster freak plant. I'm usually averaging about 300g per outdoor plant. Just bottled this harvest and weighing in at 120g. Not too bothered She is so potent so it will last and I'll have a winter grow hopefully for a little top up. Hoping for 250 to.300 from the big lady. What do you average?

Hey man. My biggest is 540g dry but that was a monster freak plant. I'm usually averaging about 300g per outdoor plant. Just bottled this harvest and weighing in at 120g. Not too bothered She is so potent so it will last and I'll have a winter grow hopefully for a little top up. Hoping for 250 to.300 from the big lady. What do you average?

No where near that but I havent grown anything outside pots and limited space, so I guess that's to be expected. I just grow more at a time. If I get 70g off a plant thats good for me
That must have been a moerse boom

It
No where near that but I havent grown anything outside pots and limited space, so I guess that's to be expected. I just grow more at a time. If I get 70g off a plant thats good for me
That must have been a moerse boom
it was a moerse tree indeed. Will See if I can find a pic in my old records. Much prefer growing in the ground to pots

Just a quickie update on the wild lady. Few snaps from last night and one quick one today. Have a good week
IMG_20190414_225831.jpg
IMG_20190414_225831.jpg
IMG_20190414_225941.jpg
IMG_20190414_230037.jpg
IMG_20190415_130152.jpg

Pretty! I’ve been always very impressed of how dense African sativas get at the end of the bloom.

I have 3 Ciskeis growing from old ApeOrigin stock. Last time I got a male, so I’m hoping for at least one female this time :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom