LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Re: LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With Doc Bud's High

YES, R&D, that's it. you're so smart.

I have a vitamix still. Use it for my green juice recipe for canna leaves. So we can go head to head in variations and experimenting.

I'm gonna work on a list of ingredients just off the top of my head based on the research I've already done.

Perhaps you'd like to do the same based on your expertise.

No timeline, no rush, just something to work on as we grow simultaneously.

Thank you so much LG - Life's good...hahahaha. You are awesome. This is sooo much fun! :love:

Re: LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With Doc Bud's High

YES, R&D, that's it. you're so smart.

I have a vitamix still. Use it for my green juice recipe for canna leaves. So we can go head to head in variations and experimenting.

I'm gonna work on a list of ingredients just off the top of my head based on the research I've already done.

Perhaps you'd like to do the same based on your expertise.

No timeline, no rush, just something to work on as we grow simultaneously.

Thank you so much LG - Life's good...hahahaha. You are awesome. This is sooo much fun! :love:

Yay! A new project! I am kicking off my Whole30 diet next week. I am getting my shopping list started in preparation. New smoothies for brain and immune system support is just the thing we need! :yahoo: PM me some ingredients you'd like to see in there. I have access to great organic fruits and veggies. I'm good at making not so nice tasting things edible! :rofl:

Have an awesome evening my friend! Excited for the joint venture...Ha-ha!

LG

These girls...they have nice sturdy stems and Ms. Lemon is trying to catch up to Ms. Tangie. The tents in the low 70s with lights on. Off is a little chilly. I may add some heat for lights off. The humidity is too low. I will remedy that tomorrow. Here they are.

IMG_008282.JPG

:rollit:joint venture...hahahaha love it!

Love your sense of humour.

Girls are cute!

Hey Lady G! I know I have come across study info on the net linking autoimmune disease and dementia. There may not be a connection for all forms of either, but it certainly is compelling none the less. I think we are likely going to find when we compare notes on our "wish list" of ingredients, they are going to be compatible. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander!...so to speak! :rofl: Cannabis is right up there in treating both!

It will be fun to see the heavy hitters on both our lists combined. I think we are going to end up with multiple smoothie recipes, which is good! I like variety! One constant...cannabis in all! Let us eat cannabis! :morenutes:

Diet is also key. If we eat right, no refined flours or sugars, no dairy (exceptions if tolerated), trans fats...yadda yada, the bioavailability of the nutrients we do consume is much better!

Cheers!

LG

We were put on this earth with everything we need to survive! :green_heart:

Hey lady g. Just dropping in and taking a seat. Got some of these strains I’ve had in the closet and been waiting to grow.
Awesome! Welcome Dark! I am honored to have you, especially since I've been hanging out at your place watching your grow using Doc's kit. I have so many great strains I want run, but not enough space. I know I am going to be referencing your journal often as I use Doc's kit. I have a lot to learn yet.

Cheers!
LG

Well...Welcome to this new 420Mag format!! Anyone else feel like they're playing a game of Marco Polo? :p This is going to be interesting! Tomorrow let's play a game of "pin the tail on the donkey! " Ha-ha! Happy Tuesday! I will post some cute pics of the girls tomorrow!

....mind if I tag along? :)

You caught my attention with that Super Lemon Haze....the one I have in rotation here is one of my absolute all-time favorite highs, and it came from GHSC too! Later in life, maybe a month from now, you'll really be able to push her feedings, and she'll love you for it. Heavy handed drenches!

When I get off my arse I'll post a pic of her...she really stands out amongst the others.

Woo!

....mind if I tag along? :)

You caught my attention with that Super Lemon Haze....the one I have in rotation here is one of my absolute all-time favorite highs, and it came from GHSC too! Later in life, maybe a month from now, you'll really be able to push her feedings, and she'll love you for it. Heavy handed drenches!

When I get off my arse I'll post a pic of her...she really stands out amongst the others.

Woo!
Hey there Stoney! Glad to have you onboard, and thanks for the tip on the feeding! She was a great freebie, and I am really looking forward to the treat! I'd love some pics when you can! I hope NOT to disappoint! I would love any feedback. I am still a novice at this!

Cheers! LG

The girls are doing well. I will try to get some pics up this weekend.

My father in-law passed away this past Monday. Things are a bit crazy for us right now. Thankfully he did not suffer, and we did expect it. At 89 he had lived a full life!

Make the most of what you have in your life folks! Some people spend their long lives not appreciating life at all (father in-law), and some people have but a short time on this earth and move mountains! I want to move those mountains!! My "hugs" "circle of love" , and "namaste" are here for the taking! Love you all for who you are and for what you do for the 420 Family!

Cheers!
LG

:hug::love::Namaste: :passitleft:

Hello Beautiful LG - Life's Good!

Just enjoying your last post. Looking forward to your pics.

I'm still working on my list. I got some challenging ingredients for yah, good thing you're the expert.

gniiite
Went to bed late...woke up early....ugh! I miss my cannabis for sweet dreams. I had to stop because I am interviewing for a job as you know. I picked up a MJ test kit and thankfully I tested negative. It's legal here, but that does not mean much in the way of it being accepted!

I may have PM'd you twice...or not at all! :rofl: Hey! Look at that! We got our :hug: and :yahoo: and :Namaste: back!

Looking forward to your list of ingredients for our cannabis creation! MoooHaha! The mad scientist in me is dying to come out and play!

Cheers!

LG

I took some pics of Ms Lemon and Ms Tangielope before they went to sleep. :love: There are some new leaves just forming, and we have some lovely snow white roots popping out of the bottom of their Rapid Rooters. No further height growth to speak of, so all of that growing energy is directed down to the roots and in forming the next set of leaves! I count that as a win.:cheer: These girls are proving to be strong and healthy!

Yay!!! :yahoo: I found the Watched Threads finally! Maybe you can teach this old dog new tricks after all! :rofl:

Have a joyous and green day all! I am off to do adult things today, and I don't wanna! :ciao:

LG

Back
Top Bottom