King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Subbed. Nice guys gunna join the ride
Man growing isn't put a seed an walk. I love growing it but man its tough some days no wonder why street value cost will never go down. Effort time electricity products soil foods . Lol

Here is pic week 1 flower nyc d auto bad failed top attempt.
420-magazine-mobile1393783975.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1439520627.jpg

420-magazine-mobile104438934.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1063809365.jpg

So update I'll be throwing all these plants out now as I've found out apparently pro mix hp growing medium is actually technically growing in coco. So the people at an and some on hete must have got some thing Confused because the nutes I spent 70$ on arnt for coco growing. . so therefore my crops are screwed. Well lesson learned I guess. Guess I won't be growing after all.

Mod please delete journal thread.
Which nutes? I'm using AN perfect pH in promix with great results.

In pro mix you need to water and feed at least once a day. You can start out at 1/4 strength and work up to about 1/2 strength. But dont let it dry out keep it watered.

In pro mix you need to water and feed at least once a day. You can start out at 1/4 strength and work up to about 1/2 strength. But dont let it dry out keep it watered.
So how do know what 1/4 dose is of 4 lites.

So how do know what 1/4 dose is of 4 lites.
2.5 ml in 4 liters of each grow micro bloom. I put it in on week two from seed. Up to That point it's just tap water with ph down. 6 ISH. Then I'll add just tap water no ph adjusting. No nutes in it. The next day. Then the next day and next til day 4 I'll add 5 ml of grow micro bloom. If I see browning I'll add some cal mag to my tap water in between without anything in it? Is that right

Feed everyday, dont skip days in between. Add your nutes then ph to 5.5-6.0. Use calmag every day when in flower, add maybe 1-2 ml each feeding.
Okay you said to add ph down still so get water add grow 2 ml per gal dame with others. Then test ph level in jug? If high bring it down to 6.0.

Feed everyday, dont skip days in between. Add your nutes then ph to 5.5-6.0. Use calmag every day when in flower, add maybe 1-2 ml each feeding.
Thank you so much penny.

Sorry to pest ya again. Just nervous I guess.

Okay you said to add ph down still so get water add grow 2 ml per gal dame with others. Then test ph level in jug? If high bring it down to 6.0.

Yep just add all your nutes then ph to 6.0 or a little lower and your good to go.

Back
Top Bottom