King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Hey guys
Been quiet here Joe. How's things?
Yeah just trying to dial this auto drip feed shit and other crap . What's good with Otter these days. Good to t still see you kicking and screaming buddy .
Good haul, I love outdoor grows, no hydro bills and very fire buds. Hope this gets you thru the hard winter. Cheers

Yeah hydro bills nice got about a lb left . But growing q few others now such as solfire why you gelly S1 fems and blue Thai Dina fim fem and cousin stanky CSI fems and Critical kush by Barneys farm fem autos . And few blue Thai clones as well. Thanks for stopping by man..

Hey guys

Yeah just trying to dial this auto drip feed shit and other crap . What's good with Otter these days. Good to t still see you kicking and screaming buddy .

Yeah hydro bills nice got about a lb left . But growing q few others now such as solfire why you gelly S1 fems and blue Thai Dina fim fem and cousin stanky CSI fems and Critical kush by Barneys farm fem autos . And few blue Thai clones as well. Thanks for stopping by man..
Sounds like winter is near as busy as your summer was.
GL sorting out the auto issue.

Hey guys

Haha, kicking and screaming! You know it! I'm slow now. One Neville's haze that is growing so slow. Just lost a bunch of starts to mice and maybe damping off. I have to start again in a couple of days. Glad to see you around my friend. Pics?

Sounds like winter is near as busy as your summer was.
GL sorting out the auto issue.
Yeah just trying to feed once a day then flower twice a day . Trying man..

You end up with the coolest strain names. This and meep meep! I had no idea what you were talking about in your videos the first couple of times. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Why u gelly S1 got off dark Scotia via Instagram

Haha, kicking and screaming! You know it! I'm slow now. One Neville's haze that is growing so slow. Just lost a bunch of starts to mice and maybe damping off. I have to start again in a couple of days. Glad to see you around my friend. Pics?

Damn haven't heard of mice problems for ever. Get those traps out buddy.

Little update for you guys battling high temps right now . Info in pics description. But have a 6 exhaust sucking a ducting 6" froma window that is open cold here in Ontario . It then goes into tent through light air cooled HP's 1000 watt 4*4*8 tent . Then ducting out into carbon filter 6" then ducting going from there into 4*4*6.5 led tent and then a 6 inch sucking out ducting into cold basement. And through another six inch filter. And sorry there is only ducting and booster sucking from hps into 4*4x6 .5 tent. Temps keep climbing would a temperate inkbird temp controller help and how do I use those ? Any help be Great. guys. And timers out there less then 15 mins intervals for my auto feed system set up ? On timer once a day 15 min min interval I can do. But water waste so much .. trying to slow pump 400 Gph. But still having to shop vac boot trays and bottom tray almost full 5 gal out every two day or so.. today I lowered pump to barely on so I will see how that plays out pots were still pretty wet too and temps low on tent. 20 ish maybe trying to get bit higher.

Few pics of what is going on kinda..I'll take pics of the set ups and lost tomorrow here. Hope to get some much needed relief and help from you folks here.

Thanks for staying tuned guys .

Back
Top Bottom