King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Hey guys

Started working full time hrs again 50-60 hr work weeks and plus helping my friend out shovelling his drive way few times and getting growing over there I'll upload a few pics and show you .

I got 3 blue Thai ,dina find fem
Two why u gelly s1 s solfire gardens
Two blue fire hso going currently . Most in coco. Been bit rough start has timer not set whole day of dark . Been getting temps dialed in there. Finally under control now . Be safe you green thumbs whackies

Hi King, I hope you and yours are healthy and happy. It looks like you had a great haul. Your food critic stuff is spot on. My wife makes all the Mexican recipes her mom taught her and on those nights I have a napkin in my lap to disguise my obvious pleasure! Have a great day and stay stoneder.

Congrats on the full-time work Joe! :welldone:
Unionized just got benefits the other day soon to be active as my blood sugar is high again 9.5

Need to get diabetes under control better . Crazy shit man . If I dont talk or hear from ya shed merry Christmas in advanced . Much love sir

Unionized just got benefits the other day soon to be active as my blood sugar is high again 9.5

Need to get diabetes under control better . Crazy shit man . If I dont talk or hear from ya shed merry Christmas in advanced . Much love sir
Glad you are in a union job King, ret. teamster here. Do all you can to get that blood sugar under control my friend (I know I'm preaching to the choir) and keep up the great growing! Stay stoneder.

Well still coming out pretty dark but feeding til more run off comes . Still bouncing back pass few days since calibrated my meters . Not giving up yet .

Blue Thai looking good too ..

Back
Top Bottom