King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Long video over due this is my indoor week two flower Platinum garlic by in house genetics and platinum garlic clone I took from the mom . Meep meep by CSI Humboldt should be interesting to see to got about 12-16 shoots cleaned up 1/3 now I let my soil dry out more . Ta dah!
Enjoy the vid.

I’m green with envy of your gorgeous garden girls.
Is that tent your pool cover?
No tent is 4*4 x6.5 feet my pool solar blanket is 12*24*52"

Long video over due this is my indoor week two flower Platinum garlic by in house genetics and platinum garlic clone I took from the mom . Meep meep by CSI Humboldt should be interesting to see to got about 12-16 shoots cleaned up 1/3 now I let my soil dry out more . Ta dah!
Enjoy the vid.
Awesome! I'm liking your Meep Meep Joe. She looks like she's about to explode with bud!

Thanks otter thats the plan bro fed last night trying to feed before a droop shows less stress maybe meep meep def has promise for sure bro
Awesome! I'm liking your Meep Meep Joe. She looks like she's about to explode with bud!
[/QUOTE

Yeah def got down burn going on on two white widows so I will let dry out and water only for a bit to flush out build up maybe even add some h202 run through medium .HM..

Back
Top Bottom