King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Squeak squeak indeed! Love that pool and the trees are amazing. :eek: Terrific summer backyard Joe!
Thanks buddy look really cool at night with led lights.

I'm green with envy brother! Love the new pool but the grow is coming so well! Hope the weather keeps for you and you have help trimming later.
Yeah should be interesting I don't mind trimming really . Curious to see what happens for sure . I just can't over that lemon og candy man . Thanks this has Terps for sure

Looking Great Joe !!! Thanks for the tour of your most outstanding garden
Trying still.can see next year what I can do better . Always room to grow right ?.

Jungle full of trees. Looking good KJ. Looks like you are getting more rain that we are down south in NYS. Dry af here.

GL coming down the stretch. Hadda take a 420mag break to do some trimming. Back now.

Jungle full of trees. Looking good KJ. Looks like you are getting more rain that we are down south in NYS. Dry af here.

GL coming down the stretch. Hadda take a 420mag break to do some trimming. Back now.
Actually hasn't been that bad bro just hot . But now back to 22 ish little Rh feels.lieo shit. I got a pool now for that too .

We are coming in to few days of town though soon they say. Aphids fack off !!

Thanks for saying hi Bob

Absolutely awesome buddy.

That is a massive jungle of green I would love to lay down in the middle of that sea of green and bond with them beaches lol respect bro

Squeak squeak! Plants look great but is all that white stuff powdery mildew? Because it's all over the place including your veggies.
No sorry it's seven dust one last shake over the fans about few days ago . Rain will wash it all away. Good looking out buddy

Thanks guys appreciate the continued support .

Fyi new thread up on shrooms.fot those interested let the know @Pennywise post link bro ?

Back
Top Bottom