King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

The big ones are looking good Joe! I'm thinking since they're autos they're better off left alone at this point. No chance they're getting taller than the fences.

Hope you're weekend is going well with the shed removal. Give the missus a hug from us. :hug:
Hey shed

Thanks for swinging by buddy. No just trying to get things figured out turn down a higher paying job and benefits after three months pension etc bit further drive then I'd like.. kinds happy here so I now no that I can't be bought.

Misses oh shed buddy she is going through some shit bud. One.of the co workers is making up things of my wife and accusing her of racists remarks and staying that my wife picks on her because of skin colour. My wife is the most non racists person I've known. She even is slandering my wife by taking and saying things about her to other co workers yesterday my wife didn't speak not talk or loom at her . Then she complained my wife was ignoring her etc . I feel so bad for her all I do is tell here to relax and not le then get to her. She is better then that and doesn't deserve this . She just wants to do her job and be left alone but his place is drama and toxic. I told her to consider stress leave . Maybe this is why we lost our last baby. Man so many other things happening that are issues from company's like the brick Canada and leons.

But what can you besides grow cannabis . :passitleft:

Hey Joe, what's new? Been quiet over here Brother.
Oh you know bro this and that . Dropped two more quarter poundr autos now where to put them?

You growing yet boss.?

Miss ya bud

Ya eh PW...maybe he's a lil busy 'talking', :dude-knocking: things over with Mrs. King.......:ganjamon:

Busy not yet we can't do much really for few weeks.

What can a fella do bro.:passitleft:

If he is "talking," then he should be done any minute now. :)

Hey now I can "TALK" FOR AT LEAST 15 mins before, "I get hurry up and get to the point".. :yummy::rofl:

:thedoubletake:, lets not rush him....
:rofl:

Too late :hmmmm::laugh:

I have 4 cuts of Bandaid Haze #7 im going to try and root, will be for my next grow with the Chemdog 91. Pretty excited for that.
Nice man never heard of that strain before?

Haze I can appreciate a good haze haven't smoked to many really. Yorur Chemdog not dawg. Lol I am jealous off bro.

Any time frame when that is happening? I think if I grow autos next year I'll wait til I see how temps are or water alot more but less amounts it's learning game.here. soil my airiated medium of soil. Seems like I should have added vermiculite instead of perlite no? Sorry every time.i talk you it's like I find mistakes and vent on them to you. I am sorry bud.

You know I am following you til you no longer decide to be here right.

You good bud ?

Nice man never heard of that strain before?

Haze I can appreciate a good haze haven't smoked to many really. Yorur Chemdog not dawg. Lol I am jealous off bro.

Any time frame when that is happening? I think if I grow autos next year I'll wait til I see how temps are or water alot more but less amounts it's learning game.here. soil my airiated medium of soil. Seems like I should have added vermiculite instead of perlite no? Sorry every time.i talk you it's like I find mistakes and vent on them to you. I am sorry bud.

You know I am following you til you no longer decide to be here right.

You good bud ?

Hey Joe! Great to see you back again. Sounds like Mrs. King is having a rough time the past few weeks, what with the baby and the bully at work. Hugs to her! :)

Hey everyone two new quarter pounder autos showing taps decent start. Also bought something else to add to medium I'll get product and npk and other stuff/info on it shortly a along with some pics might toss on of the QP autos very small behind .

Cheers family.

Mornin to ya Joe and friends. Oh oh,...pet peave Joe!! Why did you wait so long after the split of the seeds...wat are u doing.....This always seems to boost my BP. Growers seem to be mesmerized by the tap root when it emerges...WTF!! All that growth out of the 'pod' is a WASTE of very needed energy. Ive seen growers wait so long the seed has zero energy left to bust out and sink the root down. Pfft!
All aside...enjoy your day Joe!

Mornin to ya Joe and friends. Oh oh,...pet peave Joe!! Why did you wait so long after the split of the seeds...wat are u doing.....This always seems to boost my BP. Growers seem to be mesmerized by the tap root when it emerges...WTF!! All that growth out of the 'pod' is a WASTE of very needed energy. Ive seen growers wait so long the seed has zero energy left to bust out and sink the root down. Pfft!
All aside...enjoy your day Joe!

Hey buddy no worries man.

I dunno I guess I feel like if I have nice size tap root I can kinds stuck it in better and no that it's going to be at least that good of start with it's journey to find the bottom of pots? . Ice done both and have never seen a difference really . Even crop king says 1/4-1/2 inch I believe . Could be mistaken .

Next time I'll drop them sooner and see if I see any difference i suppose ?

Good weekend I hope man. Busy over here busting down a shed starting to anyways..

View media item 1702372
View media item 1702373

Wow,..u got a job there eh..:passitleft:. With the seeds, all we need to see when soaking them is a wee split, a bit of white is all we need to see. All we do that for is to prove the seed is viable, that's all. The seed needs to find it's own way after that. I would NOT listen to those people who say 1/4 inch of root...bahh , pure hogwash!!!!
After we see that lil split...EVERYTHING after that is very wasted energy...no guff Joe.

Back
Top Bottom