KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

I believe that the buds are not forming as well as I would like lower down due primarily to low light from the vegetation density. I have been conversing with Jason about the effective flowering distance from the LED light panel and believe that using 90° lenses may allow more effective flowering distance from the LED light panel than the 120° lenses that are standard equipment on the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light.

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

I agree John. I believe this light has good spread, but could use a lil penetration help.
The 90° lenses would do the trick I bet.

Colorful-come-lately but I finally made it here. Brilliant work and journal KJC. Sincerest thanks to you for sharing your efforts with all of us. This journal goes into my grow notes as must have info. As you may know, AK legalized cannabis for all uses and commerce in November, and the proposed law is for personal use growers to be allowed six mature plants at any given time. It will remain to be decided if there will be additional plants allowed for each other adult/household and it will be interesting to see the State of Alaska's final definition of 'mature'; but I really see the use of feminized seed and/or cloning as the only viable way to maintain one's maximum plant count and stay within the law. Thank you again for all you do and share sir! Cheers

:Namaste:

Flower Day 41

The Hindu Kush #3 plants were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 4 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 8 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 0.70 milliliters per gallon of Floralicious Plus, 2.5 milliliters per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom, 5 milliliters per gallon of FloraBlend and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

King J,

Thanks for this grow dude! I've been thinking about going LED, with a little more wattage thought, and this looks great. My grows are similar to what you normally use for nutes, etc. I have a great Kush that I will have the confidence to try now....Thanks!

And more white???

I've asked J-Sun that question...

I agree John. I believe this light has good spread, but could use a lil penetration help.
The 90° lenses would do the trick I bet.

I believe that the buds are not forming as well as I would like lower down due primarily to low light from the vegetation density. I have been conversing with Jason about the effective flowering distance from the LED light panel and believe that using 90° lenses may allow more effective flowering distance from the LED light panel than the 120° lenses that are standard equipment on the Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light.
I've been informed of this as well Judge John by a concerned member. Let me know what feedback you get from Jason.

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

I just received photographs of the new Twilight Groups LED Spider COB LED grow light series!

Spider_Family_is_coming1.png

MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light001.png

MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light002.png

MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light003.png

MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light004.png

MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light005.png

MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light006.png

MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light007.png

MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light008.png

MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light009.png

MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light010.png

Spider4_MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light009.png

MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light011.png

MORE_COB_LED_Grow_light012.png

SPIDER_16_01.png

SPIDER_16_02.png

For information on the Twilight Groups LED Spider COB LED grow light series please contact Jason @

@Twilight LED

sales@twilightgroups.com

Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light

I should point out that since the pollen sacks have began to open I have not sprayed anything on Hindu Kush #3 clone #2 that has previously been sprayed with Silver Thiosulfate as this would destroy any releasing pollen. Since the pollen sacks have began to open on Hindu Kush #3 clone #2 I have been vigorously shaking the plant over top and around the AK48x Alaskan Thunder and the Hindu Kush #3's every 2 days to pollinate the plants. I am now seeing seeds developing on the female plants.

How long will this stage take? and how long before they are viable after they form?....:circle-of-love:

I would need to allow a minimum of 30 days for seeds to mature after pollination under ideal conditions. I do plan to grow the female cannabis plants longer then 30 days to allow lower areas and any areas that receive late pollination to fully mature as well.

I like the looks of the smaller lights. These COB set ups are beautiful. My grow space is a tiny, tiny closet in an old Victorian building and it would require something small. I can see the need to start a savings account. Now I'm going to back up and check out the last 25 pages that I skipped to get here.

Flower Day 44

When cannabis plants used to make seeds are given equal parts of nitrogen, potassium and phosphorous the resulting created seeds have been observed to have a higher female to male germination rate than plants given higher potassium and phosphorous when the seeds are created.

I have increased the General Hydroponics Flora Gro to 6 milliliters per gallon, reduced the General Hydroponics Flora Bloom to 6 milliliters per gallon and eliminated the General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom from the nutrient mixture.

The plants were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 6 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 6 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 0.70 milliliters per gallon of Floralicious Plus, 5 milliliters per gallon of FloraBlend and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

Back
Top Bottom