KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

I am stoked , can not wait to see how KJC reacts to harvesting haha it always breaks my heart when I do but I mean it also brings my lungs n brain n body joy when I drag off a gud dank dooby from my own garden ;) haha I bet KJC is super stoked toooooo , hope you enjoyed the nug I sent ya John hope you tried it finally!

All Is Well In The Kingdom Your GRACE, And Thank You For Offering To Help This Humble Knight Figure Out How To Upload Pictures, But Like A Good Marine, I Kept Trying, And As Try Is Not A Word In The Marines Vocabulary, I Finally Did. But Thank You Your Grace For The Offer, It Means A Lot For The King To Help His Knights Out When They Are In Dire need Of His Help, And You Did Your Grace, To Your Undying Credit:high-five:!!! The Kingdom Is Fit ATM, No Dragons Or Viking Hordes Attacking, We Seem To Be At Peace, Which Is What Worries Me The Most, The Quiet Before The Storm, Just Like It was Right Before We Went Into Fallujah(SEE IRAQ 2004.)What Is The Lineage Of LA Confidential, Or Is That Confidential Your Grace,LOL?!? Off I Go Your Grace, Back To Work For The Realm. SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch!!!

All Is Well In The Kingdom Your GRACE, And Thank You For Offering To Help This Humble Knight Figure Out How To Upload Pictures, But Like A Good Marine, I Kept Trying, And As Try Is Not A Word In The Marines Vocabulary, I Finally Did. But Thank You Your Grace For The Offer, It Means A Lot For The King To Help His Knights Out When They Are In Dire need Of His Help, And You Did Your Grace, To Your Undying Credit:high-five:!!! The Kingdom Is Fit ATM, No Dragons Or Viking Hordes Attacking, We Seem To Be At Peace, Which Is What Worries Me The Most, The Quiet Before The Storm, Just Like It was Right Before We Went Into Fallujah(SEE IRAQ 2004.)What Is The Lineage Of LA Confidential, Or Is That Confidential Your Grace,LOL?!? Off I Go Your Grace, Back To Work For The Realm. SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch!!!

My Lord and Liege
My Lady Padma was wondering if your good Lady Yarrow would like some weed an biscuit,s:)

if you want a true cheese then go with exodus cheese or big buddha cheese, both should be the true uk cheese which even seasoned growers find strong, LA cheese might be from the same source but not from info ive been given so cant comment if its from the same clone only uk strain, if it is from the same source as big buddha then it will be the true uk cheese, ive tried a few cheese strains that have not turned out anything like a cheese,

if you want a true cheese then go with exodus cheese or big buddha cheese, both should be the true uk cheese which even seasoned growers find strong, LA cheese might be from the same source but not from info ive been given so cant comment if its from the same clone only uk strain, if it is from the same source as big buddha then it will be the true uk cheese, ive tried a few cheese strains that have not turned out anything like a cheese,

Thanks for the heads up! I grew nirvanas master kush and it cured into a cheesy kush. It was awesome!

nice,
the true cheese strain started its life as a skunk#1, over generations of cloning it totally changed into the cheese strain we have today,
!!!norm!!!:laughtwo:

KJC, do you have an ETA of when you might harvest?

All's Well Your Grace, And A Question, Have You Ever Heard Of DR. Atomic SEEDS??? I Used To Get Them Several Years Back, And As He Is Canadian, I Thought You Might Have Grown His Strains Before, Inside Of Course, And Was Wondering If They Did As Well Indoors As Out??? Thank You For your time Your Grace. SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch.

KJC, do you have an ETA of when you might harvest?

I expect to harvest as early as Flower Day 69

All's Well Your Grace, And A Question, Have You Ever Heard Of DR. Atomic SEEDS??? I Used To Get Them Several Years Back, And As He Is Canadian, I Thought You Might Have Grown His Strains Before, Inside Of Course, And Was Wondering If They Did As Well Indoors As Out??? Thank You For your time Your Grace. SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch.

I have heard of Dr.Atomic seeds but have never grown any of their variety's.

Flower Day 68

LA Confidential's branches have fallen over under their heavy weight, had i known LA Confidential had such heavy buds i would have used a screen to support the branches. this is the final flush for LA Confidential number 1. LA Confidential was watered with a 1 gallon flushing solution consisting of 15 millilitres of my Clearex Flushing Solution per gallon. LA Confidential number 2's pollen sacks are maturing.

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-09-2013_-_001.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-09-2013_-_002.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-09-2013_-_003.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-09-2013_-_004.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-09-2013_-_005.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-09-2013_-_006.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-09-2013_-_007.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-09-2013_-_009.JPG

Flower Day 52

LA Confidential number 2

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-09-2013_-_010.JPG

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_09-09-2013_-_011.JPG