Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Hello all I am not going to be around for a while. I have family issues I have to deal with I will be back, but it may be some time. I will be checking in when I can. Thank you all for coming by and stay healthy. :green_heart: 🍋
Good luck Keith. I was in a similar boat. Real life sucks. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to help.

Hello 420 hope your day is better than my day, it has been raining all day and cold. I hope my Mack and Crack makes it through the rain and cold. I have 1 more week to go. It will be cold all next week. Everyone stays safe and happy growing. I hate the fact that it is getting cold already. I am looking forward to growing indoors in the next few months.

I am looking forward to growing indoors in the next few months.
It's pretty cool, and you don't need to share your
plant with the caterpillars...or any other critters...🐛

How's everything going,(besides the weather) Keith?

Hello all I am not going to be around for a while. I have family issues I have to deal with I will be back, but it may be some time. I will be checking in when I can. Thank you all for coming by and stay healthy. :green_heart: 🍋
Take care my friend and hope everything works out well for n yours. CL🍀:goodluck:

This is my Mack and Crack in the house

99ED20B4-CC52-4CDD-9BB0-2FA4EF28EC91.jpeg

8D4706C2-A6E7-4D0B-94EE-C23F89ABF5F9.jpeg

She looks happy in there!
Tbh, I'm surprised she fit through the door👍

Well, hell, Keith...
There's a lot of her there, hopefully the rot doesn't take too much....
I lost a full pound of that Somango, and still ended up with quite a bit...

My wife insisted I bring her in the house I shit you not. She is loaded with bud rot.
Great growing Keefy boiii.

And I like your wife.

Your plant matters to you, so it matters to her. Thats a good attitude to have in a ride or die.

Even loaded with budrot you’re still gonna have smoke for dayzzzzzzzzzz.

My wife insisted I bring her in the house I shit you not. She is loaded with bud rot.
One of the biggest benefits to growing indoors that you’re going to find is that no matter what the weather conditions are outside. Your plants will be happy and healthy in your tent ⛺️. Sorry about that bud rot Amigo. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom