Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Bud pictures not sure how good they are

0958179F-BC45-4365-A03B-1D5D987B4DBF.jpeg

5EFB7306-61DC-4339-86EF-A21D04DBD47E.jpeg

766081F9-CCCA-48E1-A0EF-6EFBFD6905F8.jpeg

07299AA0-7FB6-4F5A-B5E9-4D0B3EFAA1B0.jpeg
What is the white stuff on the leaves?

How does that hold up in wind? I was looking at those last year. Might give them another looky.

:)
About as good anything in a wind storm 😂

There are flat pads for feet With holes in them for stakes, like a tent ( included)
Also you tie ropes to it & stake it down

Might want to put bigger ones in if it’s real windy

The PM doesn't look too bad, have you tried baby wiping it off the leaves? I did it to my big plant. Took me an hour but it didn't come back.
That is a good idea jiggy, but I cannot get on a ladder without killing myself. 🍋

Some PM it aint pretty I know but this is outdoors, and they live out here. This shit happens. They get no cover. Sorry Jon it is powdery mildew they got it bad, and it looks like shit. I am ranting 🍋
Sorry Keith I wasn’t trying to upset you my man. PM? I’ve never had it but I’m pretty sure you must have talked to Shed by now. He has some methodology there that’s produced good results for many.

Hello all I am not going to be around for a while. I have family issues I have to deal with I will be back, but it may be some time. I will be checking in when I can. Thank you all for coming by and stay healthy. :green_heart: 🍋
All the best Keith.

Back
Top Bottom