Keffkas Seedsman Comparative: Purple Ghost Candy

It doesn't matter how you got here, you're here now. Man up and own it👊

Funnily enough, I learned this lesson from my wife. Around the age of 25 or so we were talking and I mentioned I did something a specific way because of my parents. She cut me off and said “you’ve got until your 27 to blame your parents and the world. After that, it’s on you if you’re gonna claim to be a man”

She very likely said it much more eloquently and respectful but that’s how it stuck in my head lol.

The new disabled parking dude is getting it in these days

IMG_8788.jpeg

Funnily enough, I learned this lesson from my wife. Around the age of 25 or so we were talking and I mentioned I did something a specific way because of my parents. She cut me off and said “you’ve got until your 27 to blame your parents and the world. After that, it’s on you if you’re gonna claim to be a man”

She very likely said it much more eloquently and respectful but that’s how it stuck in my head lol.
My pet hate is these grown adults who whine about how awful their parents are while still suckling from mummy or daddy’s tit. And I’m talking people in their 50’s! If your parents or your people are awful, disconnect from them. Stop blaming them. Start working on yourself and becoming an independent functioning adult.

I actually have a similar mantra, but my cut off is 25. It’s okay to share trauma, that is a part of your story. Your life. But to make that trauma your only story is so. fucking. boring. Victims attract victims and bask in a victimised mentality. Survivors attract survivors and find ways to stop blaming, reconcile hurt, educate themselves, improve and flourish. Well I think they do.

The new disabled parking dude is getting it in these days

IMG_8788.jpeg
Friend of mine lost his legs in a car accident. He was so fucked up they cut the bottom half to concentrate on issues on his top half. Somehow he lived. He’ll love this. It legit is how he wheels. Arms like guns.

Hopefully he’s just taking a break. Sometimes you need to step away and take a breath. There are some real mental defectives in this place. You don’t want their energy becoming your reality. Well I don’t. I personally have had some really nasty experiences from faceless strangers. I’ve had random abusive PM messages. Had a private PM conversation taken out of context and made super public. I’ve had a random poster I didn’t even really know change his profile picture to a picture of a junkie with my name under it in order to shame my past and I’ve read negative conversation's about me in threads. If you dive into the spite it can be really hurtful. Taking a step back is always best.

Back
Top Bottom