Hi Kanno! Your garden is looking beautiful!

At week three after flip I really take a lot of lower buds that will end up not producing good bud. I either cut them with trimmer scissors or pinch the smalls off with my fingers. The branches that wont make the canopy get cut too. Now you're left with all strong possibilities. This helps make quality buds and a plant with more manageable air flow through.

when it will be time to defoliate and how much should I remove from the plants and when I am in flower I can't do anything about it spoil so I don't have hermaphrodites?
I'm with Bill and Jon and Otter. When stretch is over I take any branch that won't make the canopy but leave on as many fans as I can. But with the density you have under the net I would clean it up much more. Next time clear that out before you flip to make it easier.

Also, light and shadow or PM?

img_20231009_081040-jpg.3450280

Try bending the end with a barbed hook like a tick shape and see if that holds .
Otherwise you could use 2 spring clips attached to opposite edges of pot and pass a skinny dowel through the handles of the clips and hook a S shaped bit of wire under dowel and over branch 😊
Absorber, your creative solutions always amaze me. I'll give that tick shape a go on my next grow and see how it pans out. Cheers for the advice!
Exactly this ^^^.

The clips are also known as binder clips and can be found near the paper clips at an office supply store. That way you don't have to drill holes in your bucket, but more importantly they can be placed anywhere around the bucket and not be just at specific locations like they would be with holes.
Hey Azimuth, thanks for the clarification. Heading to an office supply store soon. Keeping things adjustable is a big plus. Appreciate your input!
Hi @Pondwater , I use ground and if you have long enough wires they can stay in the ground but if a bend is made at the end it will work great too recently I was thinking about doing that too next time the Hulkberry had terrible power and that's why I put a net it was unbearable 😁
Hey Kanno26, sounds like the Hulkberry gave you quite the challenge! It's a learning curve for sure. I've been considering using a net for my next grow, any tips on setting it up? Thanks and keep those green thumbs going!

Hi all so I'm reporting with a modified Hulkberry and it was a chore and I hope I did it right according to your manual 😁 @Bill284, @Azimuth, @StoneOtter, @InTheShed look at this this is what it looked like before...
IMG_20231010_093438.jpg
IMG_20231010_085713.jpg

And this is what it looks like now what do you call it ?
IMG_20231010_093144.jpg
IMG_20231010_093209.jpg
IMG_20231010_093213.jpg
IMG_20231010_093317.jpg
IMG_20231010_093533.jpg

So what do you say, did I do it right?
Well done :thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Absorber, your creative solutions always amaze me. I'll give that tick shape a go on my next grow and see how it pans out. Cheers for the advice!

Hey Azimuth, thanks for the clarification. Heading to an office supply store soon. Keeping things adjustable is a big plus. Appreciate your input!

Hey Kanno26, sounds like the Hulkberry gave you quite the challenge! It's a learning curve for sure. I've been considering using a net for my next grow, any tips on setting it up? Thanks and keep those green thumbs going!
I welcome you @GanjaGardener1, thank you for stopping, I first use the binding wire to stretch the branches and when it no longer holds the wires I switch to the net and start filling the mesh with as needed and stretching the net even more, but also in the second tent I even have two nets, it was over need I hope it helps you at least a little bit 😉

Hi all so I'm reporting with a modified Hulkberry and it was a chore and I hope I did it right according to your manual 😁 @Bill284, @Azimuth, @StoneOtter, @InTheShed look at this this is what it looked like before...
IMG_20231010_093438.jpg
IMG_20231010_085713.jpg

And this is what it looks like now what do you call it ?
IMG_20231010_093144.jpg
IMG_20231010_093209.jpg
IMG_20231010_093213.jpg
IMG_20231010_093317.jpg
IMG_20231010_093533.jpg

So what do you say, did I do it right?
Good morning to all 420, so I'm continuing to trim the plants before the third week of flowering is over. I edited two PARADOX girls yesterday and I think it turned out well and there are only two left that I will finish tomorrow, I'm at work all day today so I won't get to it. Otherwise, the @ViparSpectra KS5000 gives them what they need and I already had to lift it up a bit, the tips were almost stuck to it. And this is how yesterday's edit turned out.
Before...
IMG_20231011_082458.jpg
IMG_20231011_082508.jpg

After Editing...
IMG_20231011_093347.jpg
IMG_20231011_093342.jpg

Thanks everyone for stopping by.

Hey everyone, so reports that the third week is two days away and all the PARADOX and Hulkberry girls are ready to lean into it today I finally finished the last two and this is what it looks like now...
What do you say?
IMG_20231013_144811.jpg
IMG_20231013_144804.jpg
IMG_20231013_144821.jpg
IMG_20231013_144825.jpg
IMG_20231013_144902.jpg
IMG_20231013_151140.jpg
IMG_20231013_144911.jpg
IMG_20231013_144844.jpg
IMG_20231013_144848.jpg

And not to forget, today I received the prize for the photos of the month of August. It looks amazing and @MagicStone is working thank you so much and thank you to all the @420 staff too
IMG_20231013_122900.jpg
:headbanger: :420:

Hi @Kanno26 - ok my man, I’m caught up. You’ve been a busy boy! My first comment echoes Shed’s - if you do all that the week before it’s a lot easier. That defol underneath is absolutely spectacular. Took a while, didn’t it? Lol! I went through the same on the stupid Double Grape. It is so much easier to keep up with it and not have to do it all at once. Not to mention it’s easier in the plant to do it as she grows.

Your four plants are one giant canopy. This is the furthest I’ve seen you fill the entire space wall to wall yet. It’s awesome, and they all appear to be the same pheno this time??? Remarkable consistency.

Hulk will test you as has been mentioned. Mine was real leafy and I had to stay on her with defol. Great job. You just keep getting better and better Kanno! And I am also noticing that it seems you are starting to have people you don’t know ask you questions about how you did something. That’s great stuff!

Excellent work Kanno.

Hi @Kanno26 - ok my man, I’m caught up. You’ve been a busy boy! My first comment echoes Shed’s - if you do all that the week before it’s a lot easier. That defol underneath is absolutely spectacular. Took a while, didn’t it? Lol! I went through the same on the stupid Double Grape. It is so much easier to keep up with it and not have to do it all at once. Not to mention it’s easier in the plant to do it as she grows.

Your four plants are one giant canopy. This is the furthest I’ve seen you fill the entire space wall to wall yet. It’s awesome, and they all appear to be the same pheno this time??? Remarkable consistency.

Hulk will test you as has been mentioned. Mine was real leafy and I had to stay on her with defol. Great job. You just keep getting better and better Kanno! And I am also noticing that it seems you are starting to have people you don’t know ask you questions about how you did something. That’s great stuff!

Excellent work Kanno.
Thanks @Jon for stopping by. I'm glad to be able to advise someone and share what I've learned from all of you here on the forum. As I said before flipping, I should have cut them a lot more and it would have been much easier, but at least I'm a bit smarter and I can try it right away on the next round 😉

They all look so happy and look awesome!! So many buds, Your tent is full! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom