Kandy Kush Closet Grow

Think I have a problem iv tiny holes on so leaves . What u think mate ?
420-magazine-mobile547559583.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1889301528.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1179920790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile994648057.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

nowt to worry about I don't recon.

When light gets blocked by other leaves, the blocked patches stop sending/maintaining chlorophyll in those patches and you get brown/dead spots. Could be that.

Or maybe a tiny bit of physical damage from handling/LST or pruning/scissors.

Those plants seem like happy ladies to me :)

Well I'm going to do something may stupid . I'm going start to give her some overdrive today . I wanna try finish it earlier than I thought. It says it's a 8 week strain and it's week 5 now . So a week early with the overdrive won't kill her hopefully ha

I flipped it 3 weeks ago so should have like another 4/5 weeks ? Have u any advice on a good bud booster get them nice and fat ?

do an alfalfa tea brew about a cup for 2 gallons of ro water and mine buds like double in size but its at the cost of adding like a week or so to the end flower time but so worth it imo anyway lookn great man very nice on to finish the journal lol:goodjob: :Namaste: also wud like to put in tht if u use the alfalfa tea in the beging of flower it will help speed up flowering process and if used at the end it will add alil time but fattn buds up enormously i absolutly love this stuff man growing this plant is just plain old fun lol but yea lookn gud man great job

do an alfalfa tea brew about a cup for 2 gallons of ro water and mine buds like double in size but its at the cost of adding like a week or so to the end flower time but so worth it imo anyway lookn great man very nice on to finish the journal lol:goodjob: :Namaste: also wud like to put in tht if u use the alfalfa tea in the beging of flower it will help speed up flowering process and if used at the end it will add alil time but fattn buds up enormously i absolutly love this stuff man growing this plant is just plain old fun lol but yea lookn gud man great job
Thanks blazing Jones .
I think I'm giving her enough food at the min .
3ml biobizz grow
4 ml biobizz bloom
4ml biobizz top max
4ml algamic
2 ml calmag
3 tablespoons molasses
2ml overdrive .
That's her feed this week .
SHE Seams to love it . Il rake sie pics in a min . She just waking up .

Thanks blazing Jones .
I think I'm giving her enough food at the min .
3ml biobizz grow
4 ml biobizz bloom
4ml biobizz top max
4ml algamic
2 ml calmag
3 tablespoons molasses
2ml overdrive .
That's her feed this week .
SHE Seams to love it . Il rake sie pics in a min . She just waking up .

Yea for sure definitely sounds like enuf lol i do organic so my los mix does all the work 4 me. but yea amazing work bro

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile793977803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1594788665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile480970852.jpg
420-magazine-mobile196535856.jpg

Yea the 1s i got in my veg tent will hopefully look tht nice wen they get 2 flower otherwise all i got nw is sum bag seed girls in flower tht have a pest issue outa control due 2 my ipm order is taking forever 2 get here cuz it got lost in the mail sum how but 2 of them r kinda makn it threw but i figure by the tyme my gud genetic seeds r ready 4 flower my ipm (integrated pest management) "kit" for lack of a better word lol will be here then i will put them into flower cuz the pest issue hasnt spread 2 the veg tent to much yet so i wana keep them as safe as possible till my ipm arrives which i hope is soon its only been 4 dam weeks since i ordered it lol n it said 10 to 14 business days lol n its been 20 so far not including weekends but yea enuf rantning lol lookn very brother great job

Yea I doe a lot of topping on her in veg . And lst but I cut her free yesterday she seams well trained now . I'm gonna do so e autos next . And then it will be time for some outdoor

Looking good got some nice flower stretching going on

Great job

Newbie Grow
Cheers mate yea I thought the flowers were a lil short for my liking so I highered tge light 6 inches . Seams to have helped . There starting to fill out along the stem now .. Can't wait

Yea I doe a lot of topping on her in veg . And lst but I cut her free yesterday she seams well trained now . I'm gonna do so e autos next . And then it will be time for some outdoor

Yea i jus topped my early vixen again to make four tops im liking the more even canopy thing it seems 2 be working alot better then jus letn it go like a christmas tree lol but yea i jus orderd sum autos myself guna try tht wen my seed order arrives they shud be fun ive never done autos b4 an sounded like sumthn i wud prolly like doin so orderd a 3 of blue berry autos n got a freebie as well tht was an auto but now cant remember wat it was lol

Yea i jus topped my early vixen again to make four tops im liking the more even canopy thing it seems 2 be working alot better then jus letn it go like a christmas tree lol but yea i jus orderd sum autos myself guna try tht wen my seed order arrives they shud be fun ive never done autos b4 an sounded like sumthn i wud prolly like doin so orderd a 3 pack of blue berry autos n got a freebie as well tht was an auto but now cant remember wat it was lol

Ive read time and again "do not top autos". Iv'e been tempted to try it. After seeing yours, it might be worth a single early (3node) topping.

Last time I did a tent grow with a 300W DS CFL in a 60cm x 60cm, I put 4 autos in and I think I would have got more total yield if I only did 2 (or maybe just 1). Less plants is more I think. Although If I topped them all once, maybe I could have controlled them better.
You can absolutely top autos

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Back
Top Bottom