Looking good meds. My KA5H is on day 53 today. Is this the 2nd run with it?

This is my first run with it. These gals all looked really rough when they went into flower. They never pulled out of it 100%. I need to go look in your journal for the cross info. That Bubba just turned into one long bud for the most part..Hehe The sample of which I can not smoke 1 small J myself 1/2 is plenty.

I am at 55 days on the gals. If I can get @Grandpa Tokin & @neikodog to chime in here with the harvest windows that have been used on respective strains. If I open the tent door within minutes the whole house has that smell.

I take that glue at 56 to 65 days when I grow it. I don’t know if my dwc method makes a difference, but you should be in the same ballpark. I like just a few amber but mostly cloudy when I take it down. You know the deal.

I bet it stinks good huh?

"It is high time that we depart ourselves from blindly apingthe west in the field of agriculture... to discover and rediscover Asianwisdom related to sustainable livelihood systems andtechnologies which are simple and practicable foraccomplishing household food security."

In other words, disregard the agricultural advancements of the west that have allowed a significant increase in production and quality and go back to using nightsoil and spoiled milk and the offal from our "piggery" and chickens.
I remember vividly a documentary on the markedly high incidence of esophageal cancer among the residents of a rural Asian country. It was discovered that their traditional use of natural fertilizers coupled with the practice of rapidly cooking food over high heat to conserve combustible materials produced high levels of nitrosamines.
No thanks. I'll take Monsanto every time.
:)

monkeypoo.png

"...he carried on his experiments and when the results were too transparent for everybody to see, truth prevailed finally" Isn't that kinda like the Emperor's new clothes?
LMAO!
Honestly when i read this post i could have sworn i heard eugenes voice reading it out loud
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
it
22cbef1b18c48c6cd974b815f6aa55d6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom