JustMeds Kilimanjaro Mist Cloner & Quad Tub RDWC No Airstones - 2017

Quite a noticeable difference in the buds in the tent. They're looking great. Won't be to long for them now. Whats your plan for flushing them?

Think I can put them in 5 gal buckets and set it in the tubs. The cool nute water should keep bucket temp ok. Will have to put a air stone in bucket though. What ya think?

My Kilimanjaro and friends started today
3 Kilimanjaro, hope to get a male as well
420-magazine-mobile1938109107.jpg

That is so great. Did yours come in a little glass vial? Come on 1 boy and 2 girls..

I put the Super Thrive in the cloner. I want the tent to get done...LOL Think I may have to get a few more tents so I can have things at different stages to screw with.. LOL

Think I can put them in 5 gal buckets and set it in the tubs. The cool nute water should keep bucket temp ok. Will have to put a air stone in bucket though. What ya think?

That is so great. Did yours come in a little glass vial? Come on 1 boy and 2 girls..

Yes was Nice packaging

Cant wait till the sprout.... Maybe tomorrow...

You going to pollinate the Malawi with the Kilimanjaro also? That would be so cool.

Not sure Yet

I also have some Original Skunk #1 pollen.....

May do a Nice CBD cross with It, so many options..LOL

Thought I would post these morning pics. I am slowly increasing the feed. I am at 330 now and growth is looking better. Next time will be starting 300 about a week after cutting I think. Got some real nice fuzz showing on the roots, which I am liking and they all have roots now. 100% success, now to speed up and improve the process.

IMG_20170819_084908.jpg
IMG_20170819_083301.jpg
IMG_20170819_083321.jpg
IMG_20170819_083348.jpg
IMG_20170819_083338.jpg

Re: JustMeds Kilimanjaro Mist Cloner & Quad Tub RDWC No Airstones - 2017

Scorpio420 how the beans doing?
Dude...don't read my mind...it's a dark and scary place...lol..u have been warned...lol

The Dinochem popped yesterday evening and Malawi did over night. No Kilimanjaro yet but I'm figuring they will show themselves today

Aren't the babies so cute
420-magazine-mobile1706063665.jpg

Them yellow leaves are pissing me off... LOL

Making an headway on the mister? Did your timer come yet?
Money's been tight... It's in my eBay shopping cart but haven't pulled the pin. Was the wife's and my birthday in one week as well as our wedding anniversary and our daughters birthday all in the start of August so I get scared spending money on anything this time of year...

Had to slip out of town for work the last 6 days. Got some serious catching up to do in all these journals. Roots are looking fantastic JM.

Happy anniversary Tunkers. Best treat her good, I don't know of anyone else who'd keep ya.

Back
Top Bottom