Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

your plants are looking good.

Thanks KingJohnC!!
Seems i managed till the end - 95F, 60% humidity couldn't stop me hah! With some very lucky 10-15 deg summer nights...

And there some more OB

97g wet (~21g dried). There is still a medium bud and lotsa popcorn on her. I let her go on for a bit more, want to see how she is after 9 weeks or so.

Hey invi I doubt mine will turn out better lol
Urs look superb dude :)

The grass is always greener on the other side! :):)
But dont compare your lemon to my NL buds, thats not too fair for genetic reasons.

Man I said the other day " that plant looks like the Labrador ran through it"
At that point I didn't no u had a Labrador :)
Beautiful dog

The dog was on that picture! Thought you noticed lol
Shes a vista actually. Or not sure whats in english.

Nice buds!

Pretty dog as well!! :high-five:

High MT!

Thanks and welcome! :)

My herer looks so much like your last accidentally harvested (hihi) skunk #1 buds. Wonder if they might be sisters on some level?

High MT!

Thanks and welcome! :)

My herer looks so much like your last accidentally harvested (hihi) skunk #1 buds. Wonder if they might be sisters on some level?

Who knows! Never tried Jack Herer myself :)

Seriously? Dam I'm giving myself credit as a psycic when I guess I seen it with my own eyes lol iv Gota check back now.
True different strains different sizes and traits. Sure thing is though all IRS are looking good freind :)

Ahh pity work has started. My stuff will get overripe again :)
It's day 57, in theory Herer and Widow should be done soon - please help with those too, ill post pics about them later. They should be 8 weekers, but i have the feeling they need at least a week (might be even too optimistic guess).

I managed to get two more NL Blue buds, no aliens around this time :)

On to the OB trim - hope i can finish her today.

OB is weird. I get so high, felt like a strong nice sativa, but when i've shown it to friends they felt nothing, while i got completely baked. Was thinking it's a mind game - maybe i could get baked without even smoking :)
NL knocked them out pretty bad.
Wonder how strong it will get when i don't need to micro the buds... can hardly wait for the cure to end. Seen some people saying 6 months min for a proper cure - pity this harvest won't last that long at all :)

Oh and weight was 104g (~23g dried). Two buds of NL yield as much as 2/3th of the whole OB plant :)
She still grew new clear resin glands, but i'm afraid she is getting too stoney for my taste.

Holy sheep shit Batman, naked never looked so fine!!!!

Thanks KingJohnC!!
Seems i managed till the end - 95F, 60% humidity couldn't stop me hah! With some very lucky 10-15 deg summer nights...

And there some more OB

97g wet (~21g dried). There is still a medium bud and lotsa popcorn on her. I let her go on for a bit more, want to see how she is after 9 weeks or so.

Invi's got a DharmaDog too. They are both female so I'm sure they would get on fine!

Who knows! Never tried Jack Herer myself :)

Supposed to have a balanced complex hybrid effect, a trip from social high to stoney and back - i'm really curious.
Ofc seedbanks tend to have nice marketing descriptions, but i heard this from smoke reports too.

Seriously? Dam I'm giving myself credit as a psycic when I guess I seen it with my own eyes lol iv Gota check back now.
True different strains different sizes and traits. Sure thing is though all IRS are looking good freind :)

Okay, now we should concentrate on the lottery or something :)
And yeah everything looks really good! But i really like you SLH buds :)

Holy sheep shit Batman, naked never looked so fine!!!!

Naked and too wet. Never thought this can be a problem :)

:) good weed INVI:)

:) good weed INVI:)

Hiho Sir! :cheer:

Good weed :)

Got the impression you didn't like me saying the temp meter is best in shadow at canopy level.
Shouldn't it be there? Then the meter's color would even count in heating (black would swallow more photons then white, so should heat up more).
I'm sure i'd measure well above 100F there any time the HIDs are on. Maybe i pulled this grow off in 110F muha :)

If its false, ill go back and correct myself.
Just dont want to spam Dharma's thread with any more of this temp & hid & whatnot debate :)
Also i told Jaga to put it in shadow :)

Anyone some info on this?

How are ur trics today? Mine seem to be getting clearer lol

Hihi... that's a good sign, more new growth, more bud weight! :)

I'm not sure sup here, Jack Herer looks so tempting. Maybe ill start up the test chamber again. Think she is almost all cloudy.
I mean i want her to be all cloudy :) can't decide how trichs look to be honest....

no I thought I was agreeing with you?
Hiho Sir! :cheer:

Good weed :)

Got the impression you didn't like me saying the temp meter is best in shadow at canopy level.
Shouldn't it be there? Then the meter's color would even count in heating (black would swallow more photons then white, so should heat up more).
I'm sure i'd measure well above 100F there any time the HIDs are on. Maybe i pulled this grow off in 110F muha :)

If its false, ill go back and correct myself.
Just dont want to spam Dharma's thread with any more of this temp & hid & whatnot debate :)
Also i told Jaga to put it in shadow :)

Anyone some info on this?
:)

Oww, i misunderstood the second part i think!
Cool, then i dont need to tell jaga i fd up :)

So much to trim lol

By the way i bought a spider. Dunno why, occasionally i get an urge to buy some weird animal that never loves me back.
It will be very nice though if i grant the chance...

So we should have our thermometer in shade just under the canopy?
Iv always had mine suspended at the height of the top bud
If we're to have it just under in the shade then my temps iv suffered with in the past may not of been an issue

Back
Top Bottom