InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Pretty sure that's how I got COVID in march lol (cough!)...
Yeah back in 2001 I caught tuberculosis from 'shotgunning' hits with others. Had to be quarantined and took pills for like 9 months!!

Guess we both learned that the hard way!! Lol

I have grown it outdoors last summer

IMG_20230914_134807929_HDR.jpg
The freak show is so fuckin awesome

I've only got one CJ so I'm not sure what looks like the Permanent Markers! 🤔

Yesssss!

Happy Sunday Scottay, and those seeds are S1 gems made by reversing one clone and using that pollen to pollinate another clone.

Thanks Captain, and happy Father's Day to everyone who is or has a father!

I tested positive for Covid this morning so it hasn't been the day we'd hoped for. :( I'm on the meds already so I hope it doesn't get too
Sorry to hear about the vid & hope it developes into nothing much

Yeah back in 2001 I caught tuberculosis from 'shotgunning' hits with others. Had to be quarantined and took pills for like 9 months!!

Guess we both learned that the hard way!! Lol
That must have been a hell of an experience. Glad that was way back in 2001! ☹️

I've only got one CJ so I'm not sure what looks like the Permanent Markers! 🤔

Yesssss!

Happy Sunday Scottay, and those seeds are S1 gems made by reversing one clone and using that pollen to pollinate another clone.

Thanks Captain, and happy Father's Day to everyone who is or has a father!

I tested positive for Covid this morning so it hasn't been the day we'd hoped for. :( I'm on the meds already so I hope it doesn't get too bad.
I thought I might have it a couple days ago. I woke up sweating and feeling really hot 🥵 but not running a fever and could still smell. I popped an outdated Covid pill anyway and feel fine now. CL🍀

Nice looking plant in that small pot Chef Theo, and :welcome: to my perpetual journal! That plant looks like it could have benefited from some training early on, but it is nice to see some plants grown untouched and in their natural state.

LOL! Two months later and I still haven't done anything with it other than dry it out. I guess I'll sit down and make pucks some weekend and toss them in the freezer, since Temple Balls aren't something I want to commit to.
Definitely would’ve done much better at producing nuggs if I had tied down some branches but they are so extreme in their arrow formation. (Didn’t want to break especially an auto. My 1 gallon pot has harnessed what they claim is a 5-7 foot plant to 30 inches now at beginning of week 8.

IMG_0051.jpeg

IMG_0049.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

Sorry to hear about the Rona there Shed!! Seems be be making its way back around again!!

Mini Monday update. I was having a conversation with @Justin Goody after admiring all the autos he has growing in his thread here, and he had mentioned earlier in the year about giving another one of his autos a try outside this summer, no muss no fuss. Since I already ran his Queen G and Ruby Tuesday, I asked which he thought would do the best outside. He gave me two choices so I flipped a coin:

20240617_132521-jpg.3610851

Tails, which meant The Wizard auto. That's a cross of Dr Wookies x Fast Buds Lemon Pie x Roc Buds Purple Scoop. Man oh man does he like to chuck pollen!

Anyway, here it is soaking this afternoon:

20240617_140954(0).jpg

Once it sprouts it's going outside and staying outside. My only decision is final pot or solo-to-final (probably a 5 gallon).

We'll see!

Quotes:
Ah shoot you have it again! Good thing it seems to get watered down as it morphs along. Hope you get the one that when you sneeze you orgasm!
Oh man I can't wait for that version! I'll give it to everyone I know. :thumb:
Sorry Shed, that sucks. Glad you know what to do to fight the thing! Get better quick.
Thanks Carmen! Not any worse today so that's definitely the bright side.
Sorry to hear about the vid & hope it developes into nothing much
Me too con, and I think getting the paxlovid in me really early was a good call.
I thought I might have it a couple days ago. I woke up sweating and feeling really hot but not running a fever and could still smell. I popped an outdated Covid pill anyway and feel fine now. CL🍀
Glad you're feeling better! I was wondering what the Covid pill was but you posted the pic a second ago. That's Tamiflu (for the flu) so I'm guessing you had a cold, which is excellent.
Keeping you in my prayers guys, COVID can't be fun. I heard it's like breathing through a straw...I'm too claustrophobic for that shit!!
I'll be praying g for your full recovery and immunity. 🤘🏻💪🏻🙏🏻
Thanks!
Damn , you get that at work ? if so stop going and grow weed all day ! I know you have retirement on for this year / Get better soooooon
Not work though a few folks on a different floor have had it recently. I think this one went from my daughter's BF to my wife to me. We were in a car with him on an hour long round trip drive Sunday night.
COVID pill? What pill?!
Good question. I'm taking 3 pills twice a day!
Definitely would’ve done much better at producing nuggs if I had tied down some branches but they are so extreme in their arrow formation. (Didn’t want to break especially an auto. My 1 gallon pot has harnessed what they claim is a 5-7 foot plant to 30 inches now at beginning of week 8.
Well it's still looking like there are going to be a bunch of solid nugs on there come harvest. :welldone:
Sorry to hear about the Rona there Shed!! Seems be be making its way back around again!!
Thanks Ke0ncp! I know of about 5 folks nearby who've had it in the last 2 weeks. :(
Where do you get those? Not in the US I'm guessing?
Tamiflu, not for covid it turns out!

Where do you get those? Not in the US I'm guessing?
You need a Dr. prescription but it’s available in the U.S. it’s a antiviral that’s prescribed for the regular flu but I think it might help with Coronavirus seeing that it’s a virus. CL🍀

Here's a quickie update on the successful Candida germination test.

Last night I had a curl of green coming through the soil, and I took this picture:

Lots of winged bugs that look like thrips on the soil. This morning the seedling was up:

WTF is up with all those bugs eating my hours-old sprout? :eek: This soil was from a bag of FFOF (that sits covered along the side of the house) that was left over from the winter grow. Crazy! I'll dump a bunch of DE in the bag and close it up again to see if that helps in there.

The other split seed is making its way to the surface:

And then I sprayed them down with neem oil. This will be a great test to see if neem oil is safe for brand new seedlings. These plants may not live long, but they'll have served a useful purpose in their short lives.
:thumb:
Whoah! That's a lot'a bugs for such a young sprout to deal with!
I Love My Girls... :smokin:

Just a late Friday night update. Look who decided to join the party:

20240614_230601.jpg

I guess it wanted to wait for all the thrips to get handled! 3 for 3 on the Candida seed germination test.

:thumb:
Great news! A very hearty strain for sure!
I Love My Girls... :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom