InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Anyone have experience with something like this?
I don't, but that looks pretty neat!
Put that in the oval of brightness, aim a little fan at it to help distribute the heat- voila- warm plants & roots!

This morning's news is here!
I was literally about to say the oil filled come in many shapes and sizes. There's flat ones like that. Or there's tiny ones that look similar to a normal radiator. Let me see if I can find you one

Edit* search for "flat oil filled radiator" there are some great ones that are just a wafer thin mint hehe also ones with thermostat which you'll defo want. They tend to be a bit vague unless you get a digital one but you can find the right setting if you use a digital thermometer and testing
There is one on Amazon called a NewAir-Portable-Heater-Electric-AH-400. What do think the advantage of a 400 watt oil-filled one that goes off and on is vs a 150w flat panel that is always on? The oil one is $12 more and will probably use more electricity, and with the oval pretty self-contained the 150w panel might be still able to get the temps in there up 10ºF?

I don't, but that looks pretty neat!
Put that in the oval of brightness, aim a little fan at it to help distribute the heat- voila- warm plants & roots!
Might be just the thing! If it works as intended I might be able to flip in the winter after all. :thumb:

The oil has different levels though. So high medium and low. The thermostat is really more of an emergency measure, for example, when the sun comes out and general temp increases. If it doesn't have thermo it may run too hot that's all. The tubes are either on or off that's all you have lol. It maybe 150w but you won't need to use that much realistically. Mine is massive full sized one. so I stick it on lowest temp setting with thermo on medium.

The oil has different levels though. So high medium and low. The thermostat is really more of an emergency measure, for example, when the sun comes out and general temp increases. If it doesn't have thermo it may run too hot that's all. The tubes are either on or off that's all you have lol. It maybe 150w but you won't need to use that much realistically. Mine is massive full sized one. so I stick it on lowest temp setting with thermo on medium.
Oh thanks! The oval is about 5' long x 2' wide by 4' tall if I bring the light down to meet the walls. And the light has insulation on top that would keep some of the heat in (there are gaps all the way around).

I think the reason this type doesn't have a thermostat is that they automatically shut off at a certain temp to keep it from overheating. Turns out the Cozy company also makes a 200w version for about the same price. :hmmmm:

Omg I don't have time for this right now. I didn't think I was this far behind. These posts are extravagantly long today. Check back later. Hi everybody!

Very sorry I got an extra 5 to catch up, the Tomato King took my son to see his toad in the garage so I figured I would finish up. Thought I was in more of a rush! All caught up now. Wish I knew more about this discussion topic but I'm listening

It's available on their website from your pic!
I know, I went to look it up again to post it and it was gone! I searched for it by name, by grinder by grinder 4 inch by grinder with kief catch by best grinders and nope, never popped up again

All good. I’m rocking my VivoSun grinder. It’s been doing ok. But that thing is on my stocking stuffer list for sure. Thanks for sharing!

NTH
Of course! Sharing Is Caring!

Fixed it for ya.. here

Did you look at chicken coop heaters? I believe that the flat panel was originally designed as a poultry heater. You may get more options on the Zon with that search criteria.

Back
Top Bottom