InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I figured you did- those odd stems are probably nice n tender!

Highya ITS,

Looks like the 90 ppm will make spores for you. Maybe too soon to tell, but she/he is the best looking candidate for the pollen attempt. Hope it works out for you!! Happy Smokin'

I mentioned this for the first time only yesterday but it’s been a growing thought in my mind for some time, after all the aforementioned lack of results from every different method of reversal by some talented seed makers, that maybe this feminised Candida CD-1 is simply so stable that it can’t be turned. Let’s call it a developing theory :nomo:

I had been wondering if the breeder had incorporated something in the development of the strain to prevent it from changing sex. :hmmmm:

Thanks Bode! In the end it will probably be just the 90ppm and the flowering plant in the isolation box with a fan on, and no one to disturb them except when they're thirsty. We'll see!
Sounds like a honeymoon suite. Set the pots on a little waterbed and pump in some Barry White. Can't miss! :laughtwo:

So does that explain why there are no more Candida seeds? They made all the seeds at the same time and had no way to meet make more!
I’m sure I don’t know :D

But originally they would’ve reversed a regular female plant, not a feminised one - and maybe that’s different.

I’m speculating - based on the fact that no-one can reverse a feminised specimen.

I’m speculating - based on the fact that no-one can reverse a feminised specimen.
Wow, is that true? I assumed when folk were doing reversals that they could do them on a feminized plant. I was thinking of shortly attempting the same, but now your comment has me wondering.:smokin::rollit:

Oh goodness - I know that feminised plants can be reversed!

I’m saying that when breeders are working on a genetic line they don’t reverse feminised plants they reverse regular female plants to make feminised seed.

Im only speculating based on the trouble that everyone’s having that Candida is maybe just a really super stable feminised variety and that’s why it’s hard to turn.

And this is why I so often don’t bother sharing my speculations on the things I wonder about because invariably people think I’m saying something that assumes I don’t know something basic. I’ma keep my speculations to myself more often. :laughtwo:

if there is ruderalis hiding in the background it can be hard to reverse or reveg. this is becoming more and more of an issue.

the explosion in the number of breeders means there are an exponentially larger number of folk wacking the beach ball in an ever shrinking gene pool.

i know some idiots playing with this right now. everything they have hermies or fucks up somehow. i won't trust it. they claim it's all the same as feminised seed blah blah..bullshit. they want me to get the local med community growing it and i won't let them in

good to know.

there is an auto version of lambsbreath right now which is a legendary photo reg landrace. furthest thing from an auto ever. think it deserves the moniker ?

Oh goodness - I know that feminised plants can be reversed!

I’m saying that when breeders are working on a genetic line they don’t reverse feminised plants they reverse regular female plants to make feminised varieties.

Im only speculating based on the trouble that everyone’s having that Candida is maybe just a really super stable feminised variety and that’s why it’s hard to turn.

And this is why I so often don’t bother sharing my speculations on the things I wonder about because invariably people think I’m saying something that assumes I don’t know something basic. I’ma keep my speculations to myself more often. :laughtwo:
Never keep your speculations to yourself my dear, they can induce ideas in others that often lead to experimentation from which we all can learn, succeed or fail :)

No worries Amy, all good with your speculations I'm happy to hear them and that's what happens in a nice community.:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom