InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Nice trim up on the Colombian Gold Shed! Moving that big girl around looks like two person job!!

Man the ethanol came fast! Really interested to see how this all turns out!

you can see the pie that hogged the oven last night in the background:

Damn pie! the sacrifices we have to make sometimes ;)

Wait...you don't eat pie...?

Good on you for that!
Sugar is the base of the food pyramid for me...kind of a sad brag...

I grew a whole slew of AK-47 clones (7 generations I think) but everyone grew tired of it after that long. I've stayed away from the GG#4 only because it seems to lean to the indica side and my family likes they're hybrids more sativa, so a GG x AK cross sounds like a nice one!

The Golden Tiger is definitely a sativa and it hits in the forehead behind the eyes, without much body stone. Unless of course you are laying on the couch at 9pm. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh, and my GT is from Ace Seeds if that makes a difference.

Friday update...the one where we get a closer look at the Candidas that have been sprayed with gibberellic acid (GA3)!

On flip day 35 and in ascending order by parts per million.

60ppm:

60ppm:

60ppm:

60ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

72ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

90ppm:

And because I had the loupe out, two gratuitous trichome shots on flip day 47. Colombian Gold 2:

Durban Poison:

That wraps up the week that was. I hope you all came through with your sanity intact, and your grip on reality grounded in fact.

Stay safe all! :peace:

Hey Shed I haven’t been following your journal as long as I should have been so I hope this isn’t a dumb question but what are you using the Gibberellic acid for?

I love that photo. Angles and light very nice :love:
Thanks Amy! I think my fave was this one:
20210115_091517.jpg

Hey Shed I haven’t been following your journal as long as I should have been so I hope this isn’t a dumb question but what are you using the Gibberellic acid for?
No dumb questions N! GA3 can be used for a number of things at different concentrations (including getting old seeds to germinate), but I'm attempting to reverse a female Candida plant for pollen. I tried it last time at 180ppm and ended up with a very confused plant, but I've diluted that down to 60, 72, and 90ppm for another go.

I went with GA3 because I've seen talented colloidal silver folks fail to get pollen from Candida.

Still betting on the 90ppm from what I see. The 70ppm just looks weird, almost like a hybrid between male and female flower
Thanks Celt! I'm wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin' that 90 will do it. The flowering plant is 5 days into flip so I don't expect the start of pistils for another week.

You think I'm safe throwing out the 60ppm one yet? I'd like to pare these down.

1610749745494.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom