InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS,

Lovely looking young'uns! They have grown a lot since I saw them last!! Very nice and healthy. Happy Smokin'

Thanks Konks! You too.

Thank you Bode! Looks like I've got some topping to do. :)

Morning Roost! Overcast and cool as usual these days, but so far all quiet on the western front. :thumb:
Well that’s kind of a bummer as far as the weather goes but at least all is quiet, which is a really good thing! :passitleft:

I take it everything is hummin’ and runnin’ in your garden today? The last pics you posted of the buds looked absolutely juicy man!

because @carcass sent all of his aphids down here.
I'd like to send the powdery mildew somewhere too, but it seems to be really happy right where it is.. :oops:

I'd like to send the powdery mildew somewhere too, but it seems to be really happy right where it is.. :oops:
I've got some I'd like to relocate too. I'll throw in some thrips to sweeten the deal.

Catching up on some journals while I ice my trimming hand...
I don't believe those numbers. They are Way to high. I bet if someone sent a sample to a lab they would test closer to the low teens which is still pretty good. I know when I take 4 SCB CBD caps within in an hour or two it knocks' me out. I think they would work great for topicals and for caps
My son and I just harvested a Super Critical Bud and I'm pretty sure I will be sending it to my local lab to be tested. I'll let everyone know what the results are.

That's 337 grams or 11.89 ounces (without the 15.4g of rot, which I'm not including in my totals). At 130 days above ground, that comes in at 2.6g/day for a new record in production efficiency!
Kudos on a great yield! :high-five:
I'm just about to take mine out and strain them. I'm thinking of getting some C-clamps and 1x4's and really giving the cheese cloth a good squeeze, given how much bud and little oil I had to start with. Pics in the morning!
Great idea! I might give that a try, or use my vise as you also suggested. I was gonna use a garlic press, but it's probably too small.
Morning Shed, still in Trim Jail, 5 plants down and 6 more to go. I was hoping for a more spread out harvest, but the majority have come into their harvest window within a week of each other.
I can relate. In the past week I've trimmed 3 of my son's plants, my friend's plant, just finished one of my plants and am half way through my 2nd plant. Probably close to 4 lbs of buds total so far. "Trim jail" is turning into "trim penitentiary".

Catching up on some journals while I ice my trimming hand...

My son and I just harvested a Super Critical Bud and I'm pretty sure I will be sending it to my local lab to be tested. I'll let everyone know what the results are.

Kudos on a great yield! :high-five:

Great idea! I might give that a try, or use my vise as you also suggested. I was gonna use a garlic press, but it's probably too small.

I can relate. In the past week I've trimmed 3 of my son's plants, my friend's plant, just finished one of my plants and am half way through my 2nd plant. Probably close to 4 lbs of buds total so far. "Trim jail" is turning into "trim penitentiary".
I will be looking forward to your smoke report and what an independent lab will test it at

How about some amazing pics for a Monday update!

Let's start with the topping of the Durban Poison (fem) on day 30. Before:

I will not be trying to clone this :) :

After topping, leaving the double H stump:

As those little top branches grow they will be kept level, as will the node just below. As each successive node hits the top of the plant, that node will be flattened there. That will allow each lower node to get to the same level, at which point they all will be allowed to head skyward!

I'll take off the lowest node tonight, and maybe the next one up as well.

Also this weekend? I took all the old rootballs out of the pots and dumped most of the dirt. I'll finish breaking up the roots for the salve bin next weekend, but I took the opportunity to wash the old GeoPots.

Two 10 gallons from last summer and five 7 gallons from this year. I hit them with the spray to get the bulk of the dirt out of them:

Swish swish in the washing machine with soap and bleach and a double rinse:

Fit as a fiddle and ready for plants! They clean up really well every time and hardly show any wear, even after being dragged around the garden and schlepped in and out every day:

That's it for my weekend! Happy Thanksgiving Day to all our friends in Canada. :ciao:

No need to cut them for transplant! The best way to do it is just put the plant on an upside down bucket smaller than the pot, and peel the pot away from the roots. Then drop the whole thing in a bigger pot. And you don't have to worry about tearing the roots off the pot as those are the ones that have been airpruned anyway.

Here are some pics I took when I stripped a pot off a root ball after harvest, like I did yesterday. Works with plants in them as well!

full

full

Easy peasy!

Back
Top Bottom