Indoor LED run - Banana Cookies

Smelly Joe

Hey all

I have gotten my hands on a good LED from a buddy that stopped growing and wanted to try my hands at indoor and see if I can also grow the type of bud I see around here.

I am using a 250w Migro Aray 4 LED light and it will give the needed light to 2 x 20L pots that will be housing 2 x Banana Cookies ( Platimum OG x Sour Diesel ). I havent given training much thought but my mind has been reading up on Scrogging ???

I will update again as soon as the young ones pop out. If they dont make it then I will change the thread name to keep it going...

20240927_163641.jpg

Yes. Those are PC fans doing the air movement. Its powered by a 12v 1Amp psu and it only temp till the extraxtor fans come from supplier. At this moment the temp is 19 due to a rainy weekend.

The feeding will be GHE nutes and its my 1st time using this. Been doing a lot of reading and this seems to be a good place to start. They have a starter pack with is enough for 4 plants and a great and inexpensive way to test.

The grow medium is Freedom Farms Formula 1 mix and tailord for mineral feeding..

See you again soon...

Hey all

I have gotten my hands on a good LED from a buddy that stopped growing and wanted to try my hands at indoor and see if I can also grow the type of bud I see around here.

I am using a 250w Migro Aray 4 LED light and it will give the needed light to 2 x 20L pots that will be housing 2 x Banana Cookies ( Platimum OG x Sour Diesel ). I havent given training much thought but my mind has been reading up on Scrogging ???

I will update again as soon as the young ones pop out. If they dont make it then I will change the thread name to keep it going...

20240927_163641.jpg

Yes. Those are PC fans doing the air movement. Its powered by a 12v 1Amp psu and it only temp till the extraxtor fans come from supplier. At this moment the temp is 19 due to a rainy weekend.

The feeding will be GHE nutes and its my 1st time using this. Been doing a lot of reading and this seems to be a good place to start. They have a starter pack with is enough for 4 plants and a great and inexpensive way to test.

The grow medium is Freedom Farms Formula 1 mix and tailord for mineral feeding..

See you again soon...
Looking good Joe :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom