Indoor Grow - Blueberry & Cream Caramel Fem

re: Indoor Grow - Blueberry & Cream Caramel Fem

awsome man, i have a bunch of those clamp lights too, do you find they are strong enough to support all 3 bulbs without moving? mine can barely handle 2 bulbs.

I don't know how you guys deal with those CFL's..If I even think of using one a burn mark will magically appear on one of the plants... Your babies are looking nicely stacked, Good job there Dr...... :clap:

Re: Indoor Grow: Blueberry & Cream Caramel Nodes

Some Pics of the nodes. The CFLs have helped keeping a short distance between the nodes (internodes). The 1 blueberry plant that got the CFLS later than the rest have longer internodes. The other Blueberry and the CreamCaramel are well stacked.

Blueberry
BB_CC_grow_079.jpg

CreamCaramel
BB_CC_grow_076.jpg

The longer internodes are visible on the other blueberry.
BB_CC_grow_077.jpg

BB_CC_grow_052.jpg

:peace:

Great set-up.. very insperational.

Very nice set-up. Youll find CFLs are good for one purpose. And thats when your plants get a little taller they will help support the undergrowth. Thats about as far as Ill go with CFLs. Looking good man, what ya feedin them?

Food!

Hi, guys, I wanted to post what I have to feed my plants and get your opinion.

First and manly I try to stay with this 3 organic fertilizers:

fertilizers_003.jpg

Seaweed extract is awesome!
fertilizers_012.jpg

Some info on the Seedweed extract:
Liquid Seaweed extract is derived from fresh Ascophyllum nodosum, harvested (under strict Government regulations) from the North Atlantic coastal waters of Nova Scotia. It is a non toxic, organic storehouse of over 60, naturally occurring major and micro nutrients, carbohydrates, and 18 amino acids, vitamins and naturally occurring growth promoting substances, which enhance flower production, plant vigor and overall plant growth! Liquid Seaweed Extract compliments existing fertilizer programs and will produce exceptional results!

The other is a Biostimulant:
fertilizers_013.jpg

Some info on the Biostimulant:
bioInfo.jpg

And last but not least..
BB_CC_grow_162.jpg

This is Mosquito eating Bat guano. I have 3 bats that live on my front porch, I just lay a newspaper at night and collect in the morning. The best source for organic nitrogen in my opinion. To feed the bat guano to the plants, I make tea from the guano and then water them with the tea once a week.

Some info on it:
Insect eating bats tend to produce high nitrogen guano which promotes strong plant growth. Fruit bats tend to produce high phosphorus guano which promotes budding and flowering. All guano will include trace elements and highly beneficial micro-organisms. Bat guano contains bioremediation microbes which clean up toxins and thus are great for soils transitioning from chemical to organic practices. Guano also has natural fungicidal and nematocidal properties..

Also just in case i have this as backup:

BB_CC_grow_167.jpg

BB_CC_grow_168.jpg

BB_CC_grow_169.jpg

I try not to use this ones unless the plants shows an specific deficiency.

That's it. What do you think? Is there a way I can overfeed with the organic fertilizers? how often should I fertilize and with what?

I haven't clone them, I'll do that on the next couple of weeks. I'm getting my Closet today. I have to work on it a bit before I can get some clones in there. Should I top my plants?:thedoubletake: It hurts cutting the head of my babies.

I will have some more pics tomorrow.

Blueberry is not happy..

I took some Picks for you guys to help me out. Am I overfeeding her? The other BB & CC are fine, I'll post some pics of them next.

What should I do? :thedoubletake:

This is her on August 2:
BB_CC_grow_011.jpg

This is her August 8:
Agosto_8_020.jpg

More Pics:
Agosto_8_014.jpg

Agosto_8_015.jpg

Agosto_8_039.jpg

The Top looks fine:
Agosto_8_021.jpg

This is the stem last week:
BB_CC_grow_077.jpg

This is today:
Agosto_8_052.jpg

Any suggestions... Thanks guys.

Setup looks awesome. You posted up your nute info right before i was gonna ask about it. I think you would be wise to flush out the soil. Using the fresh bat guano it probably overdid the nitrogen. Take a clone from the 3rd from bottom branch. Clone will start off just as healthy and you'll still get a monster top bud on your first harvest.

Back
Top Bottom