In The Lab

The Doc is a very busy man. Hes very generous too! :) Hes busy with Life; Family, work, hobbies, educator, etc. hes getting the biz website up and going, and wants to do it right. Just like he grows his girls...
We all went through the min 50 posts to get to pm others.

You miss my point DrZiggy.
I'm not complaining about Doc, I'm complaining about 420.

Clearly, Doc has tried to contact me, as I have tried to contact Doc. The only thing preventing us from communicating is 420!

A 50 post limit is nothing short of arbitrary and ridiculous.

I know Doc is busy, as am I. We All Are!
That I why I would like to communicate with Doc effectively, and 420 is just in the way.

Graytail, Limitations on new posters on forums ARE indeed normal. But not 50.
5 or 10 maybe.

Ok Graytail, I''l bite. I'm so ignorant of forums that I clearly don't get it. So please, educate me.
How do I send a PM to Doc on 420 successfully a second time, if the first time I was prevented from doing so cause I didnt have 50 posts?
I still don't have 50 post and it still won't let me send Doc a PM.
Whats the big secret.

Graytail, Limitations on new posters on forums ARE indeed normal. But not 50.
5 or 10 maybe.

Ok Graytail, I''l bite. I'm so ignorant of forums that I clearly don't get it. So please, educate me.
How do I send a PM to Doc on 420 successfully a second time, if the first time I was prevented from doing so cause I didnt have 50 posts?
I still don't have 50 post and it still won't let me send Doc a PM.
Whats the big secret.

I'm jus' sayin' ...

CrzyWht gave you Doc's email this morning almost three hours before you posted to let us know that you were doubtful about that actually being a live email. I sure understand the frustration, but honestly and truly, that's his email, and it has nothing to do with 420 or their blind email or how many posts they require for PMs, etc.

And we're explaining that you didn't get an instant response from a high-caliber customer relations & sales department because there's just the one guy who's busy sometimes. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Many of us had to wait a few days before we could get his attention - it's kinda normal for the first contact.

:Namaste:

Graytail,
If I send and email to that address (as I have) and I don't receive a reply of days or weeks, that is OK!!
Cause its August and people go in vacation, people get sick, people have family issues.
No problem. Really! That life.

But not being ably to send a reply email to Doc because of a 50 post limit is a problem today, tomorrow and next year.
Thats not life, thats garbage.

So you cant send an email to that address from your email acct or you can? Private messages(PMs) are limited by 420 mag, not emails. If you have issues with PMing, thats private messaging, not Email, you can contact a 420 admin.

And we all here understand your frustration.

..and Welcome to the best forum on 420 in the world..

Its the best because of the members, and the admins/moderators keep a tight ship. :)

The 50 post restriction is a spam preventative measure, nothing more. Please feel free to email Doc. :thanks:

Graytail,
If I send and email to that address (as I have) and I don't receive a reply of days or weeks, that is OK!!
Cause its August and people go in vacation, people get sick, people have family issues.

But not being ably to send a reply email to Doc because of a 50 post limit is a problem today, tomorrow and next year.

Crzy, if you don't have 50 posts, then its not easy. I got a reply from Doc yesterday. It went to my email address. It stated in bold letters at the top, Do Not Reply to this email, but gave a link to 420s mail. I go to 420s email and type out a reply to Doc's email and guess what, I says I can't reply to this email because I don't have 50 posts. Nothin simple about 420's email apparently.

As for reading, I have been. These BRIX threads of Docs are huge. 50 to 300 pages! A lot of great information, granted, but its also clear that most of these replies are just people trying to get their 50, so they can participate in emails (how many replies just say Subbed!?).
Cant say I blame them.

I hope your above email is useful, thank you, as cannapharms.com just comes up with a GoDaddy parked page.

If this is a hobby for Doc, then fine, do it any way he wants to… but if this is a business, then Doc needs to be Available For Communication. Which means not on a forum with a 50 post limit to said communications.

That is an email address not a website thats why you're getting a generic landing page. Just email him at membership@cannapharms.com from any email client, its a normal email it has nothing to do with post limits on a forum.

Alternatively a lot of people just post in here that they would like to order a kit and then Doc can initiate contact.

Hope this helps

Sorry if i'm beating a dead horse but it seemed like there was still some confusion. :D

It can increase potassium levels too high. The lab specifically recommended against leaf mulches.

Good to know thank you. I've been going 50/50 rescue soil/mulch with any leaves I take from the girls, is mulching with fan leaves also recommended against? I just take half the leaf I pull and leave it on the soil to retain moisture and block the lights from hitting the soil as much

Graytail,

He responds to all my emails lol
Thecanuck...loyal customer for...shit, i cant remember! 2 runs of kit soil!!! Lmfao!!! :)

Thanks Doc, yeah I know I'm good on the growth energy - I like to throw in the 1/4 oz of transplant every so often too but I'm sure I'll get by without for a little bit - I'll be shooting an email tomorrow with my order request. For the life of me I can't imagine where it could've gone, I keep all that stuff together so I suspect dementia might be kicking in a little early or maybe I had a little too good of a toke the last time I picked it up to use it and left it god knows where :)

Back
Top Bottom