I'm Trying To Grow Pound Plants

some updates

• i have fungus gnats, within 10 seconds of digging arpund the topsoil i will see one, im going to ise BT MICROBE LIFT as dorected and hope that it works. also have 4 sticky cards laid out on the topsoil and also wrapped the white rhino airpot in a bug net to prevent them shooting in and out of the side holes.
  • the white rhino looks great, it prob has the gnat larvae too but it looks awesome. the internodes are super tight and the mainline branches already kind of look like a cola just the way its stacked with leaves
- the gorilla glue has at least 25 tops now, im continuing to LST and supercrop and even with the gnat larvae this plant looks like a beast. i know a lb may still be a stretch off of just two plants but compared to last grow, ill be happy for sure. looked at some old pictures and the gorilla girl is probably bigger than both plants were combined. i also remeber fkkn stuff up messing around and other stufff.
i wondered why the plant were small, i had the qb running at 25% at 30” lmaoooo
looking at my old pictures i can how long the internodes were, i didnt realize they were stretching!!
yielded 3 ozs off of the other grow so there is no way in all gods hell i wont get at least that, from one plant now lol.
not much to see but this is a picture from right now

can i put my plant in the voting for plant of the month when it starts to flower? im dropping light 1 hour a day now until i hit 12/12

some updates

• i have fungus gnats, within 10 seconds of digging arpund the topsoil i will see one, im going to ise BT MICROBE LIFT as dorected and hope that it works. also have 4 sticky cards laid out on the topsoil and also wrapped the white rhino airpot in a bug net to prevent them shooting in and out of the side holes.
  • the white rhino looks great, it prob has the gnat larvae too but it looks awesome. the internodes are super tight and the mainline branches already kind of look like a cola just the way its stacked with leaves
- the gorilla glue has at least 25 tops now, im continuing to LST and supercrop and even with the gnat larvae this plant looks like a beast. i know a lb may still be a stretch off of just two plants but compared to last grow, ill be happy for sure. looked at some old pictures and the gorilla girl is probably bigger than both plants were combined. i also remeber fkkn stuff up messing around and other stufff.
i wondered why the plant were small, i had the qb running at 25% at 30” lmaoooo
looking at my old pictures i can how long the internodes were, i didnt realize they were stretching!!
yielded 3 ozs off of the other grow so there is no way in all gods hell i wont get at least that, from one plant now lol.
not much to see but this is a picture from right now

can i put my plant in the voting for plant of the month when it starts to flower? im dropping light 1 hour a day now until i hit 12/12
They look good! You got a ways to go, but you should get a QP if you finish well

Have you tried mosquito bits for your knats?

They look good! You got a ways to go, but you should get a QP if you finish well
better be gettin more than a quarter pound!! lol, my last two plants were tiny conpared to just the gorilla girl so i definitely should get a quarter poind or more, im keeping my fingers crossed!!

Have you tried mosquito bits for your knats?
mosquito dunks? correct me if im wrong but i believe the microbe lift is the same thing in liquid suspension form.
ill google it and see what the dunks are if its a different substance i might pick some up and cycle it with another pesticide

better be gettin more than a quarter pound!! lol, my last two plants were tiny conpared to just the gorilla girl so i definitely should get a quarter poind or more, im keeping my fingers crossed!!
You got a ways to go. Haha

i got 3 zips that werent as big as this plant put together, i have the mainstems and they arent even close to being as big as this one plant was
i also kept the qb running at 25% at 31 inches during flowering, so i think you are crazy to say i wont get more than 4 ozs off of these two planta that are actually getting a decent ppfd now.
im also buying a cheap full spectrum led to replace the t5s i have running now.
so after that i will have 400 watts actual power estimated for the two plants.
looking into a single cob uv also to add the uv light

day 74

ok so this is my journal now, was checking another ine and got some tips for time keeping so dating the posts from seed

tonight is the final flip to 12/12, been reducing 1 hour daily from 18/6

i use the weight of the container to water, i forgot i put rocks in the bottom of the airpot and finally watered last noght lmao, she got a real good dry cycle hadnt watered in 9 days hahah

hairs are shooting out of the pistils of both plant and havent even gotten to 12/12 yet, last night was 13/11 on/off

i found a great deal on a kindled micro flowering led bar, found it for 68$ and it is usually 129.99, when it comes in i will get the t5s out of the tent, i am considering getting another hlg 260 and/or another kind micro led bar. i think my main goal is two hlg 260s one 3000k ( currently) and a 2700k and 2 kindled micro flowering bars and i will be content with the tents lighting

heres todays pics

she is roughly 17” wide canopy is 10-14 inches tall

nice flat canopy, i have the white rhino on top of a kitchen gadget to raise it to match the gorilla glue

this is the underside of the gorilla girl, that is a shot of the branch I BROKE two times and she healed lol, i havent removed the top of her bandaid, but you can see where she filled in the wound on the bottom, thats gonna be a hella knuckle

underside of the rhjno, i was wondering why she wasnt growing, the explanation above explains it, she has fresh nodes today after watering this mornjng

i 100% have fungus gnats, whatever they wont kill her and ill conitune using BT MICROBE LIFT and try to control it and let the medium dry more.

i dont think im gonna get a lb, im still aiming for a lb, but more realistically maybe 6-8 ozs, im rhnning to the box store and buying a cylinder fan, i saw it on anothers jour al its a much better idea than what i currently have and will help the gnats

i got 3 zips that werent as big as this plant put together, i have the mainstems and they arent even close to being as big as this one plant was
i also kept the qb running at 25% at 31 inches during flowering, so i think you are crazy to say i wont get more than 4 ozs off of these two planta that are actually getting a decent ppfd now.
im also buying a cheap full spectrum led to replace the t5s i have running now.
so after that i will have 400 watts actual power estimated for the two plants.
looking into a single cob uv also to add the uv light
You very easily could get more, but like i said, you have a long way to go. Sounds like youre getting better lights which will help. When i said 4 oz that was regarding the lights you had. Theres a lot more too it, Environment, nutes, genes, etc. Regardless, you wont come close to a pound im afraid. This isnt a math equation. There are a lot more variables than absolutes. There are no guarantees in this hobby.

A pound isn't easy to achieve, you need big pots and long veg times to start with. Environment needs dialed in and some honking lights. You'll get there in time.

You very easily could get more, but like i said, you have a long way to go. Sounds like youre getting better lights which will help. When i said 4 oz that was regarding the lights you had. Theres a lot more too it, Environment, nutes, genes, etc. Regardless, you wont come close to a pound im afraid. This isnt a math equation. There are a lot more variables than absolutes. There are no guarantees in this hobby.
i ordered a kindled micro light bar, its only 24.4 watts, but im assuming that with a better led, i will be able to get a more effective shot of uv and infrared light than the t5s i currently have

I've never hit 1 pound per plant yet, I had 2 Brooklyn's in 1- 10 gallon pot that went over a pound. I've hit 3/4 pound a few times for 1 plant though.

Back
Top Bottom