I'm Trying To Grow Pound Plants

Its a nice plant, but i would be shocked if that plant weighed out to a pound. I only watched the first few minutes, is there another plant?
Gotta watch the whole thing. He weighs it infront of camera. Each plant has 400+g. Gotta remember that looking through a camera usual does not give it justice. The buds are 14in long haha.

Gotta watch the whole thing. He weighs it infront of camera. Each plant has 400+g. Gotta remember that looking through a camera usual does not give it justice. The buds are 14in long haha.
I guess i should have watched all 26 minutes of it haha

Its a nice plant, but i would be shocked if that plant weighed out to a pound. I only watched the first few minutes, is there another plant?
i did the same as you did lmao, i just assumed the way he was talking about it and the title of the video yhat it was a lb plant
my girls are doing great, going to set up an outdoor grow next week too and i also have an auto early miss seedling going right now too

i have really crappy service at work and no wifi, he gets 400+ grams fully dry off of each plant???
im psyched about mine then big time, i feel my gorilla girl is just as big as those in the video, and the stretch is treating her oh so nicely

i did the same as you did lmao, i just assumed the way he was talking about it and the title of the video yhat it was a lb plant
my girls are doing great, going to set up an outdoor grow next week too and i also have an auto early miss seedling going right now too
I wasnt gonna sit through all that.

i have really crappy service at work and no wifi, he gets 400+ grams fully dry off of each plant???
im psyched about mine then big time, i feel my gorilla girl is just as big as those in the video, and the stretch is treating her oh so nicely
Can you take pictures of your grow? Always remember that pictures and videos never do the product true justice. In person, a 14in bud of those sizes would amaze anyone. And I believe he went with dwc afterward cause that’s what he did before and it grows faster.

day 4 flower

hoping the BTI MICROBE LIFT did something to the fungus gnat larvae, i did see one flying today so who knows.

the white rhino plant is gonna be a mess, its a short compact indica which defintely didnt work with the node spacing with the mainline, oh well main focus was the original glue anyways.
also the glue is 7-9 week flower and the thino is 8-10 so i didnt think this out, i was supposed to grow both rhinos at the same time but it happens i guess, ill hope for a early flower finish but prob not.
gave both the girls their last vegatative stage one feeding according to biocanna feed schedule so i start their bioboost next water.
my phone cam sucks for up close pics.
i understand alot more about how the flowers form now, i can see where the colas will be by the stipules. they seem to be growing nicely, couple discolorations in the canopy of the glue though, i am wondering what they are

B15857D8-1C39-4960-87A8-DE8A32E764C7.jpeg
ECDC883F-F452-4BAA-858F-DBBD211C3E2F.jpeg
B223830B-3514-451D-8D1C-838EF5C3CD6D.jpeg

That looks awesome. How long are they into veg? How long are you going to keep them in veg? What training have you done and gonna do? I’ll show you a grow of mine right now. Two of my girls went into complete lockout though so major stunting. Owell. First grow.

check the begining of the journal lol

but yeah both plants are mainlined
wasnt planning on flowering the rhino, was vegging it out of the tent with a single 75 watt cob, but due to space issues and being able to fit it in the tent with the gg plant i put it in there.
both plants are 4 days into flower 79 days from seed.
so it really showed me the power of how important proper lighting is.
gg is in canna terra pro plus (hydro)
rhino is in ffof mixed with some extra amendments
both plants are using full line of bio canna with cannazym and fox farms big bloom, silica blast and go calmag+
i bubble my tap water for 48+ hours to use in the organic soil, use straight tap water for the coco.
i plan on using pk13/14 on the hydro plant also, not the soil.
finding out that just because the nutes in biocanna are organic, doesnt mean my grow is actually organic.

anyone know if pk 13/14 can be hsed in my soil? i have heard it is not reccomended.

and a side note, @Emilya, is definelt right about plants smelling more when they need water.
the two plants i have in my room dont really smell, i notice the smell of dirt, but mornings when i wake up and can smell weed i already know they need water, which is kind of cool, getting to know the plants

But we are nowhere near hygros size. His plant is huge. Would fill majority of our rooms. More training. As hygro says, treat them like hookers. They like it.
what size are your pots? my gg is in a 10 gallon smart pot its got over 30 tops
i added to that last post to answer your questions

I lollipopped also but I’m planning to keep them in veg awhile still. Got lots of head room haha heard from the guy I got them from that air flow and light to stocks is good. Helps growth. So far every time I defoliate, and lollipop they react by praying. Maybe their religious and think end of days. I dunno hahaha.

Attachments

• 453BDD9A-FA79-45CC-9496-598310559497.jpeg
    453BDD9A-FA79-45CC-9496-598310559497.jpeg
    702.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 4A8B41F2-A287-41C9-9921-AB6B171DA38A.jpeg
    4A8B41F2-A287-41C9-9921-AB6B171DA38A.jpeg
    666 KB · Views: 97
  • 989CD404-65C6-48F7-A0B7-9E97BDD8B83C.jpeg
    989CD404-65C6-48F7-A0B7-9E97BDD8B83C.jpeg
    632.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 18022CE0-6FB8-45D3-B2B2-BBAF3A34E206.jpeg
    18022CE0-6FB8-45D3-B2B2-BBAF3A34E206.jpeg
    608.8 KB · Views: 101
so what the guy inthe video is doing is what i have been saying i am going to do next grow.
i mainlined all these plants, which in hindsight i shouldnt have, it really stunted my plants, next grow is just going to be a single topping and a lot of lst same as the video.
i dont think i will get a lb but whatever, i raised two healthy plants, next round will be even better

I lollipopped also but I’m planning to keep them in veg awhile still. Got lots of head room haha heard from the guy I got them from that air flow and light to stocks is good. Helps growth. So far every time I defoliate, and lollipop they react by praying. Maybe their religious and think end of days. I dunno hahaha.

i mainlined my plants, its like a netless scrog but stunts the plants growth quite a bit

main takeaway, i need more light

Back
Top Bottom