Hozona's New Legal Grow

UPDATE! :slide:
GORILLA GLUE Came up first
BUBBA KUSH Huge primary leaves
BLUE BERRY Weakest start
GRAND DADDY PURPLE Stong start...

The Gorilla Glue may have come up first, but they don't look as good as the Bubba Kush or Grand Daddy Purple. The Blue Berry seem to be slow germinators. I will be posting some more updates later. They are mostly doing well and I plan on putting some outside soon. :peace::Namaste:

UPDATE! :yahoo:
Took NEW pictures today,
GDP and Gorilla Glue (The GG are NOT looking good and may end up outside sooner)
I sprouted these directly into soil except the larger Bubba Kush
I sprouted this in this container (Old juice bottles work well)
That's ALL FOR NOW :peace: :Namaste:

:thumb:I like to transplant a few outside in January. Automatically start flowering because of short light cycle, then more in late April early May for early Fall harvest, and August for December harvest:yahoo:
This is great info - I'm here in AZ as well, and will be following your grow. I'm a first timer, so I'm glad to see what you are up to. Trying my luck inside presently (not going too well, I'm afraid) and will move some outside in January as well!

This is great info - I'm here in AZ as well, and will be following your grow. I'm a first timer, so I'm glad to see what you are up to. Trying my luck inside presently (not going too well, I'm afraid) and will move some outside in January as well!
Make sure they are well along BEFORE you put them outside. Keep one inside as a "Mother" plant to make clones and start preparing for your Summer planting.

:yahoo: TIE THE MOTHER DOWN:yahoo:
Chenille pipe cleaners from crafts store
Blue Berry tied down
Grand Daddy Purple tied down
That's ALL for now. More pictures coming soon!:slide:
They have been going now for a month and I am happy with the progress.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Let's take the time to remember all those we lost this year.
NOT EVERYONE died of Covid although MSM would like you to think so. I lost my younger brother to a massive heart attack. I was in the hospital in July with a liver infection and should have gotten to the ER days before, but they had me scared I had Covid. (same symptoms) So I guess Covid almost CAUSED my death because I was worried about having it. Many others have also died. I mourn for ALL of them.:(:peace:

Drive by

Yea there is still afew old timers lurking around..

Hope your having a Great New Years

Chenille pipe cleaners from crafts store
Yay, I got yellow ones. I am always happy with how re-useabe they are

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Let's take the time to remember all those we lost this year.

Yes indeed. The main reason I havnt been around alot. I have a lot of them to remember this year and tooooo many near my age. The biggest one, I have my hands full on a daily basis since my sis-i-law passed but that is just for starters.

And for the good news i got work, my regular day job thing. Only thing keeping me sane. So I am good. Still growing my home made hyrbids. My jars a more than half full and I am starting flower in my tent this week. I like the sound of that. Flowers & more flowers.

Yay, I got yellow ones. I am always happy with how re-useabe they are

Yes indeed. The main reason I havnt been around alot. I have a lot of them to remember this year and tooooo many near my age. The biggest one, I have my hands full on a daily basis since my sis-i-law passed but that is just for starters.

And for the good news i got work, my regular day job thing. Only thing keeping me sane. So I am good. Still growing my home made hyrbids. My jars a more than half full and I am starting flower in my tent this week. I like the sound of that. Flowers & more flowers.
I am a month into my grow from seeds and am VERY PLEASED! It certainly is nice to know we don't have to be guerilla growers any more. Even though I only grew for myself I was always a little nervous, not any more. Stay safe out there! :peace:

:yahoo: UPDATE!:yahoo:
As you can see, you can NEVER start training to soon!
Actually you can, I top at three sets of leaves. You will see results with the yield.
Grand Daddy Purple

Bubba Kush
Critical Fast Auto
Bubba Kush outside
Grand Daddy Purple outside
Gorilla Glue outside
Gorilla Glue outside
THE NURSERY
:slide:That's all for today:slide:

Looking great! Nice work. Are those outside here in AZ? Temps are pretty low in the evening - are you covering them?
Thanks and yes they are outside, and no I am not covering them. I have a fenced yard and the walls seem to do a great job breaking the wind. If we go lower than 30 degrees I will probably cover them. I will be keeping one GDP, Blueberry, and Bubba Kush as "Mother" plants for cloning. Thanks for checking in!

Back
Top Bottom