How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

Glad you decided to write it cult! Hard to find good grow reads... keep us posted when it gets published

Gavitas are brilliant lights. You wont find better when it comes to hps growing. But it depends on which type you are looking at. I know the 750w gavitas i use need 3 phase power as they are 400volts. I dont know if you can just plug gavitas straight imto a socket on the wall. I have an electrician who fits mine and they are aĺl daisy chained and hard wired into a fuse board built for purpose. I use these boards for regukar 600w hps also as it just minimize risks of fire

Yea I got the height.. not too sure on the 400v as that just refers to the bulb!? Even the 600w use this same 400v bulb.. actual power is 230-240v I think? The only thing I can think is the 400v having something to do with how the bulb works and more so it's dimmable factor when turning on and off? Gona fly growell tomo to pick some brains.. I'm not sure if I need controller or if it's just a nice gadget to use wen controlling multiple units

Hey, Cult. I have started new seedlings, I'm using your feed schedule (around 500-580 ppm) with daily feeds.

However, I'm encountering some strange things happening so I would appreciate your advice if possible.

Am I overwatering them? I water with 60 ml daily, its 1.2l pots. Do they need less nutes? The RH is around 45ish, do you think that is the issue?
Regardless of what, thank you in advance!

DSC033948.JPG

DSC033937.JPG

DSC033927.JPG

DSC033916.JPG

Hey, Cult. I have started new seedlings, I'm using your feed schedule (around 500-580 ppm) with daily feeds.

However, I'm encountering some strange things happening so I would appreciate your advice if possible.

Am I overwatering them? I water with 60 ml daily, its 1.2l pots. Do they need less nutes? The RH is around 45ish, do you think that is the issue?
Regardless of what, thank you in advance!

DSC033948.JPG

DSC033937.JPG

DSC033927.JPG

DSC033916.JPG

You cant overwater coco unless the pot is sitting in a tray full of run off. You must feed everyday. 45rh is very low for plants this age and thatbis likely the issue. You will see as it grows and adjusts to the humidity that it wiĺl get stronger. Dont worry at this point as they will likely pull around.

Hey Cult I have a question, on the AN grow, micro, and bloom do I mix bloom in with the micro and grow even when in veg or do you just add the bloom when in flower? Sorry for the newbie question I just started using the AN. ..️

Hay cult you have been a major help and motivation for my last 2 grows...
going to use coco next and was wondering what are your thoughts on a bottom feed flood and drain type grow(autopots) vs a top feed to run off (home made. pumps and timers ECT...).
Any help would be appreciated:)
You an artist with this stuff keep on keeping on
And thanks for all the help and info in your journals.
Thanks.

Hey Cult I have a question, on the AN grow, micro, and bloom do I mix bloom in with the micro and grow even when in veg or do you just add the bloom when in flower? Sorry for the newbie question I just started using the AN. ..️

You add micro, grow, bloom in that order, equal quantities for veg and for bloom if you decide to use for flower period also. Dont mess about with the ratios.

Hay cult you have been a major help and motivation for my last 2 grows...
going to use coco next and was wondering what are your thoughts on a bottom feed flood and drain type grow(autopots) vs a top feed to run off (home made. pumps and timers ECT...).
Any help would be appreciated:)
You an artist with this stuff keep on keeping on
And thanks for all the help and info in your journals.
Thanks.

Thankyou im pleased i could help you out.

I feel top fed in coco is best. Whenever i bottom feed i encounter problems and its very rare for me to have a problem while top feeding.

In my alien system i have running flood and drain right now i am having a nightmare as the liquid just cant penetrate the rootball. This nrvwr happens top fed. In a perfect world i like top fed with drippers 2-3× daily.

Hope this helps.

You add micro, grow, bloom in that order, equal quantities for veg and for bloom if you decide to use for flower period also. Dont mess about with the ratios.
Thanks Cult, that's helps alot. My girls seem to be doing good and I am loving the Great White...️

Hi mate I will be giving this schedule ago for my first attempt Hope you don't mind sharing your knowledge if I get a little stuck
will be attempting seed junky gelato 33 x wedding cake just in the process of stocking up on all my nutes required thanks for the post!

Back
Top Bottom