Hi im paddy

So that tray and riser will work but it will be a snug fit. If your planing on using a wet vac to suck up the water then I would get the 30cm riser and a size up on the tray so you can just hover it up without moving the plants. Plus with a bigger tray it's easier to see how much run off you have when watering.

So that tray and riser will work but it will be a snug fit. If your planing on using a wet vac to suck up the water then I would get the 30cm riser and a size up on the tray so you can just hover it up without moving the plants. Plus with a bigger tray it's easier to see how much run off you have when watering.
I've now gone and got the next size up I tray 35cm. And now wot the hell is a wet vac. Lol

I've never used one but maybe something like this... This is a cheap one. You can get DeWalt ones or proper brands too.

I've never used one but maybe something like this... This is a cheap one. You can get DeWalt ones or proper brands too.

Do use this 1 for your water. Because I can't see pics of it sucking water up. Lol.

Il have to look into that 1. Nice 1 4 help again gotta go 💤 4 work
Chat tomorrow

Can u check this out 4 me in description as this been the best I've come across cheap. Lol but says it will pick up spill and stuff.
Cheers greenvien pal

Can u check this out 4 me in description as this been the best I've come across cheap. Lol but says it will pick up spill and stuff.
Cheers greenvien pal
It's a cool unit for the price. £10.99 :thumb:
Doesn't hold much so it will fill fast and need dumped alot , if you have a lot to clean.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It's a cool unit for the price. £10.99 :thumb:
Doesn't hold much so it will fill fast and need dumped alot , if you have a lot to clean.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Dudes always up so late I dunno how he does it 🤣🤣 obviously he's accidentally bought Coco and not sure if you saw but he was asking about mixing perlite with it, you think running your mix would be easier for him? Also I was thinking to get him to get some @DYNOMYCO and a simple microbes mix or bokashi at least 👍

Dudes always up so late I dunno how he does it 🤣🤣 obviously he's accidentally bought Coco and not sure if you saw but he was asking about mixing perlite with it, you think running your mix would be easier for him? Also I was thinking to get him to get some @DYNOMYCO and a simple microbes mix or bokashi at least 👍
Coco or soil @Bill284 Method will improve the health and size of any plant Guaranteed !
Dynomyco is a must for roots.
Bokashi and frass work with it to feed big healthy roots, definitely recommend!
It's all explained with pictorials in my Heaven's Shores thread.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Coco or soil @Bill284 Method will improve the health and size of any plant Guaranteed !
Dynomyco is a must for roots.
Bokashi and frass work with it to feed big healthy roots, definitely recommend!
It's all explained with pictorials in my Heaven's Shores thread.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hi Bill pal nice to meet u and heard a a good pal of greenvien I ain't got to my soil stage at moment pal that's y I'm asking all these questions abt it because I hear and watch so many videos abt soil mixtures but. Like I said I'm not there yet but wen I am. Il be asking greenvien as he uses the soil ive used in past wich been told its best but. Also been told to mix it aswell but il just wait till I get there and take advice off greenvien and urself as use are using it.

Hi Bill pal nice to meet u and heard a a good pal of greenvien I ain't got to my soil stage at moment pal that's y I'm asking all these questions abt it because I hear and watch so many videos abt soil mixtures but. Like I said I'm not there yet but wen I am. Il be asking greenvien as he uses the soil ive used in past wich been told its best but. Also been told to mix it aswell but il just wait till I get there and take advice off greenvien and urself as use are using it.
Anything I can help with let me know :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Cheers Bill pal u and greenvien r the ones il be taking advice from. Cheers.

Do u live in the UK aswell and wot size tent or room are u doing by any chance.
Gv is a smart cookie :thumb:
Im just a friendly beginner i tell everyone.
But I'm Irish actually. :Namaste:
Live in Northern Ontario presently.
I have 2 grow facility's.
A 20x10x10 green house and the VIVOHUT.
It's a 100 sq/ft climate controlled year round grow room.
Pulled around 14 pounds or so between them.;)
They work.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom