Hi im paddy

I live in a bungalow with ma. She's disabled pal.
And when I said abt the intake pipe.?

Wot I got told to do was put my 4inch fan onto the filter wich is a carbon 1.
and then put the ducting pipe On to fan and feed it into tent and then at the end of ducting that is in the tent I put bug net cover over it.

And my outlet fan and filter is inside tent at the top of tent above light Wen put light up lol.But I have the ducting pipe connected to a ridge roof tile vent.
i just wanna get my ventilation air system lovely greenvien pal As I've heard that's 1 of the main things. In growing bud pal.
2-grow-tent-diagram-scheme-with-grow-lights-ventilation-plants-and-5-gallon-bucket-systems.png

This diagram shows what your doing and I think it is as you explained.

The pipe on fan one when it comes out of the tent it needs to pump the air out of the roof or through the ceiling in your bedroom. Id choose the bedroom so you know it's working ok and you can't smell anything.

It's not like ur weather. Lol it's shit over here pal but cool most the time.

So tassie pal I'm using canna plus soil but I've heard I should mix my soil with this perlite stuff so soil can breath more in pots And people also have been telling me to put a layer of hydro coco balls at bottom of my fabric pots b4 I put soil in. And I'm doing autoflower so I'm only using canna A&B FEED.

Is your bag of canna plus soil the Terra one? Terra professional plus I think it should have on the bag?
Don't worry about the pebbles at the bottom of the pot just make sure the grow bag is on a riser in a tray
Is that all the nutrients you bought is canna A&B?

It's not like ur weather. Lol it's shit over here pal but cool most the time.

So tassie pal I'm using canna plus soil but I've heard I should mix my soil with this perlite stuff so soil can breath more in pots And people also have been telling me to put a layer of hydro coco balls at bottom of my fabric pots b4 I put soil in. And I'm doing autoflower so I'm only using canna A&B FEED.
Yeah definitely want to mix it with pearlite man, usually 70/30 ratio is good, you could put a layer of perlite in the bottom before the soil, it'll do the same job

Good morning @padzgreen :ciao:
My apologies for not coming back and helping with your questions yesterday. :Namaste:
Had a big problem in the greenhouse.
I see @Greenvein :ciao: stepped up and is helping :thanks:
How are things going today?
Did you get answers to your questions?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning @padzgreen :ciao:
My apologies for not coming back and helping with your questions yesterday. :Namaste:
Had a big problem in the greenhouse.
I see @Greenvein :ciao: stepped up and is helping :thanks:
How are things going today?
Did you get answers to your questions?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hope you got the green house sorted bud 🙏 good morning Bro 👊

Disaster comes to mind :rolleyes:
I'll post pics later in my thread, thanks. :Namaste:
Good Morning Gv:ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good evening amigo :ciao:
Hope you guys are all safe and the greenhouse is okay!
Morning TT. :ciao:
The weight of the sns on 2 of the girls was too much.
One fell over the other just fell apart. 😭
Last 2 days have been rough.
Hopefully I saved enough to make a decent harvest.

290867F3-EC8F-4D76-B13F-80DD4D8393DB.jpeg

947BF98C-7CE3-4CB3-9681-46CEC529FDE3.jpeg

Morning TT. :ciao:
The weight of the sns on 2 of the girls was too much.
One fell over the other just fell apart. 😭
Last 2 days have been rough.
Hopefully I saved enough to make a decent harvest.
Aww that's terrible my friend!
That'll teach you to grow such big buds 😉
I'm kidding of course :Namaste:
I'm sure you'll still get a good harvest amigo, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

It OK greenvien pal she's coming along quiet well since been on here chatting been up and put my fan and filter together 4 outside of the tent and went to the corner of the roof and screwed down piece of wood and set her up. Now just gotta get electric cable cut so can put plugs up there.

2-grow-tent-diagram-scheme-with-grow-lights-ventilation-plants-and-5-gallon-bucket-systems.png

This diagram shows what your doing and I think it is as you explained.

The pipe on fan one when it comes out of the tent it needs to pump the air out of the roof or through the ceiling in your bedroom. Id choose the bedroom so you know it's working ok and you can't smell anything.

Is your bag of canna plus soil the Terra one? Terra professional plus I think it should have on the bag?
Don't worry about the pebbles at the bottom of the pot just make sure the grow bag is on a riser in a tray
Is that all the nutrients you bought is canna A&B?
Greenvien pal iwas told to use this 1. But wich do u think is best and the pic is exactly how I'm setting my tent up. Greenvien pal.
But u see wen u got pot of floor wot u putting them on. Wot name of them. And yes that's all the feed I've been told to get A&B. And need to get the flush 1 aswell. I have also got few other lil bottles of stuff. But can't remember names of them. Lol

Greenvien pal iwas told to use this 1. But wich do u think is best and the pic is exactly how I'm setting my tent up. Greenvien pal.
But u see wen u got pot of floor wot u putting them on. Wot name of them. And yes that's all the feed I've been told to get A&B. And need to get the flush 1 aswell. I have also got few other lil bottles of stuff. But can't remember names of them. Lol
Yeah that set up will be perfect. Like I said as long as the air coming out of the tent Is in the same room as the air getting sucked into the tent 👍 if you have fabric pots you'll want plant trays and plant risers at least so.

Something like this.
CCCYMM 6 Pcs Plant Level Pot Elevator, Heavy Duty Plant Stand, Black Round Plant Flower Pot Holder Plastic Plant Risers for Indoor Outdoor Garden Deck Floor Protector-30 cm / 12 Inch https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09WDMM...Y641MJK61P1HPFAX5&starsLeft=1&skipTwisterOG=1

And something like this
QMET 5PCS Black Plant Pot Saucer, 30CM Plant Tray, Flower Plant Pot Saucer for Indoor and Outdoor (30CM) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09PYFL...1AWTJSF52M5T8VHM4&starsLeft=1&skipTwisterOG=1

That's just example there are deeper trays online or in hydro stores .

Now as for this stuff that's not soil that is a inert medium for hydroponic style growing. It's the same stuff me and @Bill284 use and love 👍 if you bought it already we can definitely work with you. You will definitely need you PH pen And EC/PPM pen.

Greenvien pal this the truncheon I've got.

20240902_234220.jpg
How do u work the bustard thing tho lol.
And u see the tray things u sent me are the the right size I need because I'm thinking of going out and get a full flexible tray for floor 4x4 1. But if I need to be getting rid of water I'm better off to get single ones ain't I.

As long as it has batteries all you do is dip it in water and it will light up flashings on the strength of solutions.

That's a nice tent 👍
I put fresh batteries into it and then tried it and nothing would flash greenvien pal. But mate I got it off is going to show me how to use it wen hes not busy.

And yea she's a nice tent cheers.

This is my 3x3 tent now. I have a tray raised with gravity drain for one, two or three plants

PXL_20240901_164229076.jpg

PXL_20240901_211433383.jpg

Here's my 4x4 with full size tray raised with wood underneath for support and one drain hole in corner.

PXL_20231023_071408108.jpg

That's the lazy way but a bit of work at the start. Or you can just used normal trays on the floor and vacuum the run off water every watering 👍

Downside to how I grow automated you loos a little head room to get the drainage 👍

Back
Top Bottom