Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

:adore::drool:I'm speechless. I think I need a lighting upgrade. Those are truly amazing! Do you plan on entering any of those in POTM??

If he doesn’t we should track him down and thump him on the nose. :battingeyelashes:

I was waiting to see him next to a pool to wash them Way to go Stage, Tut is in my future.

High Drift!:passitleft:

I tried the Tut after watching LightAddict win an award or two running an amazing flux.
:Namaste:
Tut clones are very pliable in veg and she will let you get your lst on.
A great hybrid smoke and smells of fruity skunk.

Thick and oily on the exhale, she gives me a slight headband effect.

She finishes around nine weeks. Look for swollen calyxes and a pinkish reddish hue inside the buds.

I heard there was something good to see here and I wasn’t disappointed. Stellar job man!

High DrDoob!!
Tell who ever sent you here I said :thanks:

Welcome to my yard. Please have a hoot! (SO to Pigeons420)

Thank you for the big up!
:high-five:

Great morning to ya Stage...wow bud, great job with your two big , fat beauties. Way to stick with it. Musta been a long go of it eh! Great looking plants...just the way i like em...nice and big with lots of soil to draw from. Maybe with this grow of yours and my non stop use of big , huge pots,...our gang and other growers will see the value of them combined with a longer veg!
So much fun eh bud.....Cheers and great job.....:bravo::thumb::welldone:

:adore::drool:I'm speechless. I think I need a lighting upgrade. Those are truly amazing! Do you plan on entering any of those in POTM??
High Neiko
Good morning my friend.
I'm going to sit this month out.
:)

Great morning to ya Stage...wow bud, great job with your two big , fat beauties. Way to stick with it. Musta been a long go of it eh! Great looking plants...just the way i like em...nice and big with lots of soil to draw from. Maybe with this grow of yours and my non stop use of big , huge pots,...our gang and other growers will see the value of them combined with a longer veg!
So much fun eh bud.....Cheers and great job.....:bravo::thumb::welldone:

High Duggs,
Thanks for stopping by and providing positive input.
Your'e always welcome my friend.:Namaste:

The big pot experiment was exactly as you described.
Doc's kit has so much soil energy in the larger pots.

Congrats on those beautful burgundy buds you just grew.
Maybe another butter maker in your future?
:goodluck:

Hi Folks,

I smelled you from across the way and thought I would come over for a closer look and WOW!

Nice Haul! Glad to hear you be cobbin' some!

Cheers!
High Lazyfish!
Thank you very much.

Glad to meet you.
I've been reading your posts with all the helpful input here and over at the other site.

I appreciate you sharing. Grow in peace!
:passitleft:

Great haul Stage. That's a bunch of buds there. Better limber up those fingers. :bravo::welldone:
High MJ

Thank you brother.
I should be drawn and quartered for not being in your yard.
I really need to catch up with my subs a lil better.

:ganjamon::roorrip::rollit:yes yes brother I'm a bit late to the show but looks like i arrived at the right moment. ...all I can say is wow man lovely big arse ladies you brought up there stage lovely bit of cultivating. I'll stay to the end if ya don't mind my friend :passitleft:kind regards bb78

:ganjamon::roorrip::rollit:yes yes brother I'm a bit late to the show but looks like i arrived at the right moment. ...all I can say is wow man lovely big arse ladies you brought up there stage lovely bit of cultivating. I'll stay to the end if ya don't mind my friend :passitleft:kind regards bb78

High there BigBud!
Welcome to the yard.
Better late than never my friend.

Thanks for the big up Bredren!
Truth is..this journal is about done.

In these 21 pages I showed three harvests.
A scrog, 8 free standing lovley ladies and lastly these two big beautiful bushes.

Once I post the weights I'm going to have a seat somewhere and shut this journal down.

I'll be perfectly content sitting on the side lines watching the fun.
:slide:

Back
Top Bottom