Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

The Sour Diesel less than 24 Hrs. She WANTS to GROW 🪴

IMG20240618173610.jpg

Purple chem dawg and Moon Rocks. I liked the taste of both of those from the indoor round although the Moon Rock's was. A little lack luster on the trics and oil but a pretty good flavor as ND effects so im doing it 1 more time maybe I'll get the soil mix right for it to drip oil this time!✌️

IMG20240618184125.jpg

IMG20240618184131.jpg

Well 90f with a heat index of about 98f they seem to be handling the FULL ☀️ pretty well,im sure there's some stress!
They seem too blessed to be stressed, SOG! :Rasta:

If you have a temp gun I'd be curious what the leaf temperatures show.
If i would have gotten this earlier i could have I have one but needless to say it just rained sorry but we have a few more days coming like that so ill check it out for you ✌️

If you have a temp gun I'd be curious what the leaf temperatures show.
Remember when you asked about the black containers? The heat doesn't really affect the ladies when well watered down in the root zone that extra compost and bio char i added helps with that ✌️

I wish i had more to talk about like some of these folks here with all the stuff they use but needless to say i don't feed them anything so much other than the Pacific grow fish but I found that its all in the balance of the soil in the right amounts with the ability to retain the microbes (bio char) to sustain through the majority of the round inside or out✌️

The jury is still out SOG! :Rasta:
Well i hope its GOOD! Its already been a stinker here for pm and I seen some early bud rot start on a couple low branches but they were coming off anyways! I got it back under control now with a more frequent and elevated treatment of cease ✌️

Back
Top Bottom