Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

Got some milkweed going for the monarchs we had 2 monarch caterpillars on them last year it was 😎!

IMG20240618141319.jpg

Every other day for PM is a lot, so you could try a good drench with plain water every other day on one plant as a test. Water washes the spores off.
That could be a good idea I drench once a week for the bud rot but been foil spraying every other day im thinking about backing off to every 3 rd day to see thoughts

Im a busy guy i got the tent going 9 outside which i was only gonna do 2 🤔 wonder what happened with that uh oh well 😂 then u got to finish out the 3 in the basement and finish final trimming the basket from the ved harvest, barley had enough room in the basket for it all it was a bumper crop this indoor/outdoor round this time ✌️

IMG20240618142432.jpg

IMG20240618142444.jpg

IMG20240618142517.jpg

Stacks and stacks of flowers and room to grow more! I wonder why there is so much headroom in each compartment of those drying racks. :hmmmm:
Lol i been bagging it up but i don't usually pile it in there i like to put it in 1 layer. I got just over a 1/4 lb in the jar off the 1 Super skunk some good solid nugs I was liking that ! I still got the big ones to trim up yet im anxious to see what they bring in for weight

Ne
Stacks and stacks of flowers and room to grow more! I wonder why there is so much headroom in each compartment of those drying racks. :hmmmm:
also when i cut em down i almost trim it all for the jar i dont ever hang them to dry with any leaves on em its easier for the final trim and i like to trim wet i found for me when its dry and gets trimmed they seem to loose alot of trics which i find as keif i want that to stay on the flower not in the bottom of my tray i can always press I into rosin✌️

I'd like to say the soil recipe i have isn't the best nor the worst probably middle of the road , usually i stay in my own lane but for this iI tend to cross the centerline a little 😂 but for me it's a much cheaper and healthier alternative to using salt fertilizer and i have pretty good success with a recipe that was pretty close ill end up top dressing some alfalfa and neem meal here in a few days maybe a little kelp as well ✌️

Back
Top Bottom