Help: confused first grow!

I was going to mention that. Looks like some fattening and ripening are still to come from here. Also why flush?(loaded question) Recently science has told us flushing doesn't clear buds of any negativity. Here's some good reading. I wouldn't stop now as there's still growing to do.

I'd let it go the 2 or 3 weeks and read the flushing article and see if it makes sense to you. The no flush is relatively recent news and not everyone has seen the science. Some of the best growers have adopted this way. I grow in living soil so it's not for me to flush anyway, but I'm on board with the science and hear the flavor is just as good.
Flushing does have a place in the grow and is good to clear salts from the root area. Do that, then continue with feeding right away. Like at the end of flush, feed. @Emilya knows the week it should be done. I forget. Right now sounds right.

Again some more solid advice from my pal Mr Otter. How are you @stoneotter ? I don't flush either ever but have seen mates flush and some straight up feed till the end the dry and cure low and slow .think its personal preference. In most cases I don't think anyone could tell the difference. I can't, but I can taste sun grown weed I would say harvest in two or 3 weeks.
Yeah Emilya should be able to hook you up with some more solid advice.
Cheers.

Again some more solid advice from my pal Mr Otter. How are you @stoneotter ? I don't flush either ever but have seen mates flush and some straight up feed till the end the dry and cure low and slow .think its personal preference. In most cases I don't think anyone could tell the difference. I can't, but I can taste sun grown weed I would say harvest in two or 3 weeks.
Yeah Emilya should be able to hook you up with some more solid advice.
Cheers.
Hey Lerugged, we're hanging tight here. I'm growing my ass off! The virus gave everyone a taste for weed. I'm glad, I like to stay busy anyway.
Waiting for the awful election to get over with so we can get back to thinking we like each other again.
So we're harvesting outdoors now, you must be almost ready to put in?

Hey Lerugged, we're hanging tight here. I'm growing my ass off! The virus gave everyone a taste for weed. I'm glad, I like to stay busy anyway.
Waiting for the awful election to get over with so we can get back to thinking we like each other again.
So we're harvesting outdoors now, you must be almost ready to put in?
Yes sirI. I've sprouted and some a're out already some still in the cupboard. Not of a slow start for me but once everything is outside it should smash it. The first summer winds have come and gone so sunshine Will be here to stay mostly. Gotta get my supports for that wind done earlier this year. Will pop around your journal this eve. Cheers

Yes sirI. I've sprouted and some a're out already some still in the cupboard. Not of a slow start for me but once everything is outside it should smash it. The first summer winds have come and gone so sunshine Will be here to stay mostly. Gotta get my supports for that wind done earlier this year. Will pop around your journal this eve. Cheers
Nice! Hope you have the best year ever!

Back
Top Bottom