Help: confused first grow!

They like to be dried out in veg.... I feel your pain with the first run at it.. I just harvested my first grow. Started out with 26 seeds,.... 20 popped out,,,, 9 turned into male so I made butter out of them. Seeds were from a buddy and were Strawberry Kush and Cough.... KILLER WEED .... Got 28 ounces out of the the 11 so I did pretty good... I give all the credit to this site and the cool ass people here... 420 Mag ROCKS>>>>>......... Let them babies dry out and watch the nuits. I found out that I use 1/2 the amounts the bottles prescribes.... you can burn them real easy. I was told, " you have to remember this is a wild plant and it is very hardy"........ Patients
Howzit my G

Thanx for the positive post hope to see the end results for my babies... It looks like they stoped growing... Im waiting on my order of a ph and tds tester... I use the GH ph tester but i think somewhere i am off

Good day PotNers

So i am not to sure how this thread things work and if this will pop up to all the people who assisted me some time back

So those of you who know I 'tried' to grow a bag seed I think i started in March to which I had multiple problems and decided to end it 5 months later in the month of August... This blady thing never grew further than the pics I posted and was a sore eye.

I then changed my set up to a mh 250watt and hps 400 watt (will be doing a 250watt hps next run) and decided to add a 4inch t-d silent centrifugal fan 130cmf low(I think that's wat the abbreviation is) and 180 high

I bought some seeds, royal queen seeds northern light automatic autoflower and victory seeds green white shark autoflower. I aslo have barneys purple punch autoflower (will be in the next run) and barneys ayahuasca purple female (last run after all the auto flowers)

I also purchased a tds and ph pen and atami coco

I am shocked to find out how fast this batch grew compared to the snail pace grow of the last run..

I have 2 autoflowers both hatched on the same day which is the Northern lights and green white shark. They are a month and 3weeks old

The green white shark is in full flower while the Northern lights i noticed has begun to flower as of today

I am proud to update the 420 team on the new run. I have had no major issues besides the fact that they been heat stressed and the green white shark has nitrogen toxicity (which I am moderately flushing) and to my heavy hand I broke the main stem in LST which is basically topped (which not supposed to happen)

I just want to update url as this I can conclude is my second grow if we count the flopped pancake.

I followed some of yourls advice and I also did not panic and rush this time round.. So here is the update yourl

Good day PotNers

So i am not to sure how this thread things work and if this will pop up to all the people who assisted me some time back

So those of you who know I 'tried' to grow a bag seed I think i started in March to which I had multiple problems and decided to end it 5 months later in the month of August... This blady thing never grew further than the pics I posted and was a sore eye.

I then changed my set up to a mh 250watt and hps 400 watt (will be doing a 250watt hps next run) and decided to add a 4inch t-d silent centrifugal fan 130cmf low(I think that's wat the abbreviation is) and 180 high

I bought some seeds, royal queen seeds northern light automatic autoflower and victory seeds green white shark autoflower. I aslo have barneys purple punch autoflower (will be in the next run) and barneys ayahuasca purple female (last run after all the auto flowers)

I also purchased a tds and ph pen and atami coco

I am shocked to find out how fast this batch grew compared to the snail pace grow of the last run..

I have 2 autoflowers both hatched on the same day which is the Northern lights and green white shark. They are a month and 3weeks old

The green white shark is in full flower while the Northern lights i noticed has begun to flower as of today

I am proud to update the 420 team on the new run. I have had no major issues besides the fact that they been heat stressed and the green white shark has nitrogen toxicity (which I am moderately flushing) and to my heavy hand I broke the main stem in LST which is basically topped (which not supposed to happen)

I just want to update url as this I can conclude is my second grow if we count the flopped pancake.

I followed some of yourls advice and I also did not panic and rush this time round.. So here is the update yourl IMG_20200924_214707.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200927_102816.jpg
    IMG_20200927_102816.jpg
    784.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200926_165313.jpg
    IMG_20200926_165313.jpg
    762.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200926_165301.jpg
    IMG_20200926_165301.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20200927_102816.jpg
    IMG_20200927_102816.jpg
    784.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200926_165313.jpg
    IMG_20200926_165313.jpg
    762.4 KB · Views: 34
As you know some strains produce colourful bud such as purples and oranges etc.. Can this still be done with HPS apposed to LED
The colours develop if the nighttime temperature is low enough

@Backlipslide thank you alot, was totally worth it to let the last grow go.... The plants are nearly two months and they are way bigger that the plant i had for 5months...

@stoneotter im hoping to get my purple punch to have abit of a tint on the next run... Will Google more in to the temp range and when to start dropping the temps
If it's a purple one anyways it should turn with 10 or 15 degrees drop with lights out. Best you can is all you can do.

Thank you @Glookies1 and @Pepperhead

Would it be safe to say, im impatient and got ahead of myself with watering..

Last night i mixed the soil with dry ingredients and they look kind of better now in the morning

I would just like to say im brand new at this, im from all the way in South Africa where they recently made growing legal, but looking at the pics here our WEEDSMAN sells nothing like you peeps of the 'U.S OF A'
I hope to never see these WEEDSMAN again after a few harvests

So crazy to see people all around the world on this site, really cool!
You made a good choice by coming here, best advice and friendly people.
Welcome and enjoy! Goodluck with your grow dude.

I 'think' this would be the last feeding week till Sunday and from there on out il start a flush...

Im not to sure if yourl are able to see the trichomes I made a plan with the 'microscope' I have and the phone.

Pistols are changing colour into the brown/orange still some white

For most part there stil quite a bit of clear trichomes

Attachments

• IMG_20201006_161120.jpg
    IMG_20201006_161120.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20201006_160736.jpg
    IMG_20201006_160736.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20201005_161209.jpg
    IMG_20201005_161209.jpg
    683 KB · Views: 22