Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Hope you're having a great Sunday,HH!

I'd give the NL about 3 more days, but the CM looks ready to me...

Whatever you decide, please tell Mr. H that based on your feedback from 420 they both need 3 more weeks. Please share his reaction! :Rasta:

Whatever you decide, please tell Mr. H that based on your feedback from 420 they both need 3 more weeks. Please share his reaction! :Rasta:
Lmao, you’re an evil genius GDB!! :rofl: I wish I had seen this idea earlier, I already ruined it by giving him updates.

Next time!!!
9D538FE1-FCDC-4EAE-B42C-004D396AA0F9.jpeg

Thank you all so very much for your help. Lol, I needed some confirmation, so I really appreciate it! I’ll pull critical mass out of the tent and she’ll sit in the dark until it’s time. :yummy: Northern lights will get some more time to stretch out in the tent. She’s outgrown her stakes and is one floppy flopster.
See you all again tomorrow with a harvesty update.

I’m considering refusing to say based only on trich pictures any more! :laughtwo: - maybe I should make it a new policy (just for me of course - not suggesting for anyone else). I wanna see the buds and the whole plant too :popcorn: . I might’ve given the CM longer had it been mine, but it always depends what you want from it (and ‘now’ seems to be a mrH desire atm). And the northern lights looked less close in some pictures and really close in others.
Makes it hard to call. You’re making the call anyway! :thumb: That CM will be great. It’s a sweet toke, it has a sweet honey, or nectar, kind of thing going on.

Fantastic journal HeavenlyHybrid so entertaining,

Seeds, babies, clones, buds, thumbs, nanners couldn't ask for anymore.

And congrats on the harvesting so far

:bravo:

Will stick around for the rest if you don't mind. :Namaste:
Thank you so much Lapidavitque I’m glad to give a chuckle here and there! :welcome: Welcome to the hideout and you’re more than welcome to hangout!:passitleft:

Harvest update :cheesygrinsmiley:
One day shy of 10 weeks from flip, Critical Mass is the next one to fall.
Here’s some of the highlights:
I know it’s too late, but for @Amy Gardner - full body shot
E67811EB-3A9B-46F2-BAAC-1A4CAE115DEF.jpeg
Head shots
CD9BD610-3A28-49B8-A4DE-D3D0AE52D09C.jpeg
78522521-CB8C-4285-A7AC-0E598A38D123.jpeg

A couple of the biggest colas
FE03ECCA-AD65-4311-A710-A25BD6DDFA76.jpeg
A51EED3C-61C9-4991-A88D-762A8C0EF137.jpeg
Everyone, big and small
22CE6266-7B25-4304-B170-260846DAD52B.jpeg

Moving on to the veg tent. I took a cutting from each CBD plant (Candida, Nightingale and Hiydrow) and gave them a pre-bloom thinning defol. I’m not going to do much defol this time, just to see how differently they will bud up. These are a lot smaller than the first set as well. Differences. Don’t worry about the droop. They were pretty thirsty and nearing the end of day. Hopefully they’ll be looking perkier tomorrow.
03A8C3FD-152B-4C80-ABF4-CA6B3C35D18D.jpeg

Here’s the babies. Afghani top left, CPK top right, Dr. Seedsman bottom, with a little support from Forky.
DC49B66B-D501-4A65-89A5-3B290A909D04.jpeg
Cuttings - grow roots grow!! :cheer:
FEBD7D98-9CE7-472D-84BA-6F9EEEDE55E6.jpeg

Well I’d call that a full day in the garden! It was nice to be able to harvest with Mr. H. I’ve had to do it alone the last few times and it’s just so much better with good company (and faster!) Hope you’re all having a good Monday. :meditate:

Nice looking plant, Ms. H! I got a chuckle when you mentioned how fast it was with Mr. H helping. I'll bet it was fast! :Rasta:

Congrats on another great one! Busy busy busy. :)

You're going to have fun trimming the Candida if you skip the defol, at least that's my experience!
Thanks Shed, damn I was hoping if I kept them smaller, it would work out better. Looks like there’s no way around it. :(

Back
Top Bottom