Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Today I’ve got a 4x4 photo dump update. I’m playing by the rules today, so I can have all the pics in one post. It’s not quite as cumbersome as I originally thought, so here’s to trying new things! :passitleft:

Everyone’s starting to show some pistils, so it’s exciting to see some change.

They're 11 days after flip day, another 10 to go before I can go all Newty Sissorhands on them. Lol, I actually don’t go as hard as she did, but I try to channel her fearlessness when it’s defol time.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and staying nice and lit. :thumb:

Thank you all! :love: :Namaste:

you will need a lot of tall stakes or yo-yos even for the Candida. Be prepared as it gets tall and floppy :).
Thank you, lol I’ve been warned! Newty said hers doubles in size and flops, even with the quad training. She also thought I might have the indica leaning pheno, do you think that makes any difference?

Today I’ve got a 4x4 photo dump update. I’m playing by the rules today, so I can have all the pics in one post. It’s not quite as cumbersome as I originally thought, so here’s to trying new things! :passitleft:

Everyone’s starting to show some pistils, so it’s exciting to see some change.

They're 11 days after flip day, another 10 to go before I can go all Newty Sissorhands on them. Lol, I actually don’t go as hard as she did, but I try to channel her fearlessness when it’s defol time.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and staying nice and lit. :thumb:
You're losing your rebel status!
:rofl:

Glad to see all the pics in one post!
:welldone:

Looking great!

:ciao:Garden is looking gorgeous HH :yummy: I had fun doing a quick skimming catchup, and glad you’re through the holiday period ok and that MrH seems to be looking after you quite well :) I’m so looking forward to you having some Candida dosing oil - am sure you are too!

:ciao:Garden is looking gorgeous HH :yummy: I had fun doing a quick skimming catchup, and glad you’re through the holiday period ok and that MrH seems to be looking after you quite well :) I’m so looking forward to you having some Candida dosing oil - am sure you are too!
Great to have a piece of Eden back in the hideout! Thanks Amy, I am very much looking forward to the Candida and the other two cbd strains too. Just gotta make it through another couple months or so. The Purple Kush auto should help get through part of that, if not all the way. :Rasta:

Looking great Hh! Such lovely color on those ladies and I'm really impressed with how your canopy is looking you've got wall to wall buds :goodjob:
Thanks N! I’m resisting the urge to defol. I’m noticing I have a little bit of a compulsion about it. I know I’m not supposed to, but I still end up taking a leaf or two each time I open the tent! o_O I do my best to just stay out now. :laughtwo:
Looking great in here HH! The stakes work great as I have several floppy body parts that I need to tie up. Anyhow it looks like you have it all worked out :thumb:
Lmao, thanks Mr S, I should’ve thought of that years ago! All that bra money I could’ve saved!!

Nice update!
Plants are looking particularly lovely today,HH!
Perfect canopy- and you didn't even have to supercrop anything...(unless I missed it) :)

Nice update!
Plants are looking particularly lovely today,HH!
Perfect canopy- and you didn't even have to supercrop anything...(unless I missed it) :)
Thanks carcass! I did end up supercropping the Nightingale. She’s the only one so far, but Hiydrow and Candida are getting stretchy lately. About 10 days more of stretch to go, so we’ll see if anyone else gets the judo chop!!

Back
Top Bottom