Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Yep, the tap came through the side on the Amnesia, so into the pot right away! The roots seem to be a lot better at dealing with the fabric than I was, so I’ll let them handle it. Oops, I forgot to mention I put a little sprinkle of Mykonos for each as they went into the coco too.

Ya a pain in the arse those netty things. I only used them once and had an issue. Shed cuts the bottom which is fine unless the tap comes out the side ;)
Now that I know what to expect I wont let the tap go as long.
Yeah Duggan said it waste valuable energy I kind of understand but will drop in my rapid roots as soon as I see them crack open myself this winter

Hi HH and I’m sorry I’m late to the party! Glad to see you have some little ones springing to life already! I hope this round goes smoothly and I’ll be here taggin along! Although I’m late I brought extra rosin for all!
Hey Dutchie!! Happy to see you made it and just in time! :ciao:

So, what's the deal with the no show? You've tried these seeds before and you didn't have luck either.
Did the seed rot last time or fail to open?

So, what's the deal with the no show? You've tried these seeds before and you didn't have luck either.
Did the seed rot last time or fail to open?
I planted one in a pellet on Valentine’s Day and it never sprouted. It was also during the time my tent was in the garage. I chalked it up to poor environment or something. This is the second one with no action (so far). If the one I put in the glass today doesn’t sprout I’ll put the last two in water and see what they do, then I’ll contact them.

Old Salt uses crusher dust. Not sure what that is though.

Cool. I was wondering what substance was on some of my seeds. They seemed hydrophobic because they were kinda waxy. Those were the HG seeds that I just mentioned.
I have some sandpaper inside of a pill bottle. It's just an extra step I go through now everytime that I germinate.

I’ll keep those ideas in mind for sure. Hopefully they will quit being so stubborn. I did try the paper towel once and I forgot about it and it was all dried up when I went to check on it. I like the jiffy pellets because it’s less room for user error and I’ve had pretty good success with them for the most part. Watch and wait mode. :meditate:

Ya a pain in the arse those netty things. I only used them once and had an issue. Shed cuts the bottom which is fine unless the tap comes out the side ;)
Now that I know what to expect I wont let the tap go as long.
I don't find those nets difficult to tear away at all, and I take them off completely every time when I plant them because, though small roots can get through the mesh, it keeps them from growing because the mesh doesn't give or decompose.

Hmm, that’s weird since it’s literally what they’re made for. Guess we’ll see how they can do despite having the netting on still.

I soaked another OG Kush seed overnight and had it in a paper towel for just a half a day. It cracked open just a little, so I put it in a pellet.
594EDD6F-0D02-47E7-90A1-11EFE6A4F9E4.jpeg

Let’s see if we can get one of these OGs going already!! :popcorn:

Hmm, that’s weird since it’s literally what they’re made for. Guess we’ll see how they can do despite having the netting on still.

I soaked another OG Kush seed overnight and had it in a paper towel for just a half a day. It cracked open just a little, so I put in in a pellet.
594EDD6F-0D02-47E7-90A1-11EFE6A4F9E4.jpeg

Let’s see if we can get one of these OGs going already!! :popcorn:
Hope she is a fighter :Namaste::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom