Hazmatz Happy Hut

I don't know why I'm not getting notifications for this! I was like where is Happy and here I am missing the birth of your children!
Yea you missed the birthing....I was hovering around like a male seahorse depositing my babies in the soil

Yea you missed the birthing....I was hovering around like a male seahorse depositing my babies in the soil
:cheer::rofl::rofl: you go my birthing brother!!! I don't know what you look like so all I see is your tattooed arms on a bloated male seahorse bouncing in a tank dropping seahorse sperm...instead of coral I "sea" weed

Can you tell I just smoked :laughtwo:

:cheer::rofl::rofl: you go my birthing brother!!! I don't know what you look like so all I see is your tattooed arms on a bloated male seahorse bouncing in a tank dropping seahorse sperm...instead of coral I "sea" weed

Can you tell I just smoked :laughtwo:
Hahaha yup and I understand....also just smoked :passitleft:

Day 8 for Whiskey Zulu and Triks, week 3 for Twizzlerz.

:nomo: Good morning everyone well been a ridiculous few days got sick then got better and then found out I was positive with covid... Didn't even know lol I mean I should have figured since I felt like death :eek:it was something more than a cold, but all is good now.

Now on for the plant update. Both Zulu and Triks are doing well and growing healthy. One has 3 nodes other has 2, so I figure maybe a week before I can top one of them. Both have been fed cal-mag and water yesterday. I have since the last update also filled the two pots that I wasting real estate in. :morenutes:

On to the Bought Twizzlerz autoflower that was showing issues. Last update I chopped her and I'm very pleased with how fast she bounced right back. Very noticeable growth along with the color being corrected. So she after top was given cal-mag with grow big and tiger bloom.... She seems happy all around even in the shallow 1gallon pot, so dispute what some of you are going to say she will be allowed to finish where she started.. maybe unpot, fill and repot just to bring her up the rest of the way.

...oh! And a bit of news. So I work for a luxury company and I've been with the family for a good amount of time.. well they know I've been growing and approve as they see it helps level me out lol we had our times :laugh: but anyway I was offered use of a 10ft by 6ft sun/green room in exchange I teach what I'm doing.... She will get all lights seeds soil etc.. and at the end we split everything...also a super plus is it is only two blocks away from work so no extra travel. So I may be making a big journal soon...not sure tho....maybe just a photo journal no words lol

But thanks for stopping hope everyone is having a fine hump day... Mines great with the fam.:love:

IMG_20220309_095709132.jpg

IMG_20220309_092919595.jpg

IMG_20220309_092912347.jpg

IMG_20220309_092904269.jpg

HH plants look great. And how cool is a 10x6 greenroom to use! Sounds like you may have a lot of 'work' soon ;)

Happy Growing.

HH plants look great. And how cool is a 10x6 greenroom to use! Sounds like you may have a lot of 'work' soon ;)

Happy Growing.
Thanks and yea I'm already paid to rehab showroom plants. Lol but this is just a cool opportunity...and good thing is I can stop by when ever so it won't cut into family time.

Day 8 for Whiskey Zulu and Triks, week 3 for Twizzlerz.

:nomo: Good morning everyone well been a ridiculous few days got sick then got better and then found out I was positive with covid... Didn't even know lol I mean I should have figured since I felt like death :eek:it was something more than a cold, but all is good now.

Now on for the plant update. Both Zulu and Triks are doing well and growing healthy. One has 3 nodes other has 2, so I figure maybe a week before I can top one of them. Both have been fed cal-mag and water yesterday. I have since the last update also filled the two pots that I wasting real estate in. :morenutes:

On to the Bought Twizzlerz autoflower that was showing issues. Last update I chopped her and I'm very pleased with how fast she bounced right back. Very noticeable growth along with the color being corrected. So she after top was given cal-mag with grow big and tiger bloom.... She seems happy all around even in the shallow 1gallon pot, so dispute what some of you are going to say she will be allowed to finish where she started.. maybe unpot, fill and repot just to bring her up the rest of the way.

...oh! And a bit of news. So I work for a luxury company and I've been with the family for a good amount of time.. well they know I've been growing and approve as they see it helps level me out lol we had our times :laugh: but anyway I was offered use of a 10ft by 6ft sun/green room in exchange I teach what I'm doing.... She will get all lights seeds soil etc.. and at the end we split everything...also a super plus is it is only two blocks away from work so no extra travel. So I may be making a big journal soon...not sure tho....maybe just a photo journal no words lol

But thanks for stopping hope everyone is having a fine hump day... Mines great with the fam.:love:

IMG_20220309_095709132.jpg

IMG_20220309_092919595.jpg

IMG_20220309_092912347.jpg

IMG_20220309_092904269.jpg
Hey Happy hope your having a good day Mucker. :thumb:
Girls look healthy and happy also.
How do you catch runoff from your pots?
Hope you are feeling better sorry to hear about the vid.
Keep up the good work. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Happy hope your having a good day Mucker. :thumb:
Girls look healthy and happy also.
Couple questions :Namaste:
How do you catch runoff from your pots?
And did you run out of dirt on the big girl, she has half a pot. :Namaste:
If I gave you heck already please disregard. ;)
Keep up the good work. :love:

Stay safe
B8ll
Good morning my friend hope your doing well. I have a big basically platter tray I use to catch run off initially....and then just drip rest in tent .... I'm constantly wiping up residue but I don't mind makes clean tent every other day. And stayed tuned on dirt fill pic lol Jesus *mumble* heckle me *mumble* something something *mumble* dirt .:rofl:

Good morning my friend hope your doing well. I have a big basically platter tray I use to catch run off initially....and then just drip rest in tent .... I'm constantly wiping up residue but I don't mind makes clean tent every other day. And stayed tuned on dirt fill pic lol Jesus *mumble* heckle me *mumble* something something *mumble* dirt .:rofl:
I'm so sorry. :Namaste:
Look back I changed it.
Not quick enough. :rofl:
I should have read your whole post first.
I apologize.

Stay safe
Bill

Omg I'm still giggling my ass off reading that last line. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill

Coming along nicely Hazmat
Interesting strains
Good stuff :cool:
Thank you growings I'll probably only be growing local strains....so there will be more unheard strains comin :cool:

DAY 10 for Whiskey Zulu and Triks AUTOS.
DAY 23 FOR TWIZZLERZ AUTO

:nomo:
Good morning everyone, I hope the week was nice to you. So I'm starting this update off with a huge thank you to @Krissi1982 and @GeoFlora Nutrients , last month krissi had won the nutrient line from one of the contest but she decided to pass that win on to me..... So that arrived late last night kinda in a covert drop package ring bell and vanish kinda style lol but anyways I want to say thanks to both of you I'm excited to try out the line. Package came with a 2lb bag of dry veg nutes, a 2lb bag of dry bloom nutes, a bottle of pesticide, and five 2gallon fabric bags. Thank you thank you thank you lol I'll put it to good use.:thanks:

Now on to the beanz I popped:cool:. The Whiskey Zulu and the Tricks are growing good... obviously the Whiskey Zulu is doing better but both are healthy and growing so that's all I can ask for. I am waiting for the 4th node to grow a little bit more on the whiskey zulu before I top as it's kinda tight at the moment to get even my smallest snips in the crotch:nervous-guy:...I intend to top them all once this time around, as I did not top last grow at all...kinda let them do they're thing. But all in all with these I am happy.

And on to the now fluffy but short Twizzlers auto. Three days ago I topped her, and she has exploded with growth. I have tucked some of the leaves to allow my loweres to join the race and that was.....idk late Wednesday night...but they caught up no problem. I couldn't be happier with how she's growing. Now I must continue what I am doing and see if I can get her to the end with minimal issues lol I will try :laugh:

All in all things are good nothing negative to report....pots filled...everyone water a day ago... Lights @ 80%... Temperature 27c/80.6f with RH hovering around 27%...I know it's low I have humidifier going now. But thanks for stoppin y'all have a dope day :headbanger:

IMG_20220311_104243381.jpg

IMG_20220311_104235121.jpg

IMG_20220311_104215784.jpg

IMG_20220311_103927012.jpg

IMG_20220311_103909797.jpg

IMG_20220311_103836449.jpg

IMG_20220311_103819500.jpg

Happy in tha House. Grow space looking sharp. Gnome still drunk. Ha.

NTH
Haha it's a tincture brew :cheesygrinsmiley: he drunk on da noidz lol and thank you NTH it's a working process.

Looking good buddy, excited they got there in time! Mine came yesterday, UPS. Rang the door and everything lol

Back
Top Bottom