Hail Mary, An Outdoor Grow North Of New York City Needs Your Advice

Day 76 from seed, day 7 of flower.

Water day, no major updates. Stretched just above the top ring on the tomato cage. We had a few cool nights dipping into the mid to upper 50’sF. High temps have been all over from 75 to 95F, but mostly sun with pockets of light rainf.
F7868B6E-D532-4865-AE4C-8C445C70687A.jpeg

More pistols.
EDB2996D-AE6C-4426-BAAC-7C95641C4B8C.jpeg

I think the dry concentrated nutes worked. I also added several drops of a lemon to my 2 gallon water pail to help lower the pH a little. Really trying to kill them.
234C695D-A18D-4469-B20E-93F5D45C91A2.jpeg

Day 85 from seed, 16 days into flower.
1D129F1A-1891-4488-B001-6E2E1DA14E54.jpeg

Back from Labor Day vacation and the girl is looking nice! Denser flowers than 3 days ago.
3DE349E1-B619-45CE-9DF3-0A2FC6E8DF3D.jpeg

4E5BACF8-3DB6-4562-92CC-E7E8C7DEEAB3.jpeg

I have a bit of a silk worm or that Tobacco Bud worm. I pulled a couple off the buds. They were mostly green and you could see it moving like an inch worm. I’ve noticed what looks like excrement on the fan leaves, so they are relatively easy to track...but very difficult to locate. Any tips?

Otherwise I’m pretty pumped about the progress thus far. I’d really like to defoliate a bit at the bottom, but we shall see.
865E7697-4EFB-4B0F-B3CE-5044EF7EE9EF.jpeg

Tomorrow I will get some bloom nutes going.

Happy Labor Day!

Dont spray anything on it! Let it ride...just watch n protect. Get H2O2 for mold, caterpillars, nats without hurting buds. Dont wait too late to Bloom feed either. U might be too late now to start. Im North of ya, been batteling moths, caterpillars, crickets, ect....good luck! She looks Nice!

Dont spray anything on it! Let it ride...just watch n protect. Get H2O2 for mold, caterpillars, nats without hurting buds. Dont wait too late to Bloom feed either. U might be too late now to start. Im North of ya, been batteling moths, caterpillars, crickets, ect....good luck! She looks Nice!
Thanks I’m of your mindset. I’ll look into the h2o2. Can’t remember if that comes in different strengths. How do you apply?

Started bloom nutes about 2 weeks ago. I’m using a dry concertante organic application. Mix into top of soil(I usually top dress) and water.

Thanks for the comment and well wishes. Good luck to you as well!

It will. The Coriander, Canola oil mixed will keep anymore creepy crawlers! Make sure to spray your plants a couple days after. U dont want your buds soaking up any after market taste ya know. Wont affect THC.

That big one is different but still bad, If the little ones are the same as I had last year they will crawl into your buds and eat them from the inside out and your buds will rot. I had to go through and remove them with tweezers daily. Spraying with “Bacillus thuringiensis” or BT is very often the recommended solution.

Good luck man.
:passitleft:

That big one is different but still bad, If the little ones are the same as I had last year they will crawl into your buds and eat them from the inside out and your buds will rot. I had to go through and remove them with tweezers daily. Spraying with “Bacillus thuringiensis” or BT is very often the recommended solution.

Good luck man.
:passitleft:
That’s exactly what I’ve got. Feels good to know I’m on the right track. Thanks. I’ll try to get some more pics. Or not. :)

Back
Top Bottom