Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Nice. I'm working on setting up an automated water system. First attempt wasn't so hot. Just hit Bezos up for some drip trays that spread water across the top of the pot. Mr B says they'll be here Tuesday.

I've got two 12 outlet manifold drip kits here that will go unused if that would be helpful.

Is that a Buckeye Purple? she's beautiful!!!

Big Buddha Purple Kush Auto. Most difficult strain I've grown to date. Finicky beasts. That one was Dec '18's POTM. Smoked like a clove cigarette.

I've got two 12 outlet manifold drip kits here that will go unused if that would be helpful.

Thank you for the offer! I'm good on supplies though. (More than good, and then some really. :laugh:)

Once the trays show up, and they sit on the porch for a couple hours, other than working them around the base of the trunks I'll just need to hook the drip lines (that are already in place) to them and be good.

Big Buddha Purple Kush Auto. Most difficult strain I've grown to date. Finicky beasts. That one was Dec '18's POTM. Smoked like a clove cigarette.

Wow! I would have guessed dark devil, but either way it's no wonder it was a POTM! That is a unique, gorgeous plant.

Happy Hanukkah. Here's a purple cannabis menorah to celebrate with.

Dam brother that is an amazing lookn plant congrats. Amd the girls that u got going currently are making some long ass donkey dongs over there :rofl:. But yea man lookn great nice job.

Search Amazon for Plant Saucer and Pot Elevator. Can't link to Amazon anymore on the site. Here's what they look like.

Heads up on this ^^

Amazon is 5x more expensive on these than a local gardening store should be. They're $3 locally, and (last I looked) $16 on amazon.

Amazon is good for a lot of things, but this isn't one of them.

Day 67, Day 32 From Flip

Just pictures. I will say, so far I'm not really noticing any significant difference by adding the Terpinator. I'd expect them to look the same without.

Dam brother those are guna be some nice ass nuggets congrats. I was wondering what do u think is the cause some of my leaves on top curling an some going crispy almost like a critter ate it but i cant for the life of me figure out what it is?

Dam brother those are guna be some nice ass nuggets congrats. I was wondering what do u think is the cause some of my leaves on top curling an some going crispy almost like a critter ate it but i cant for the life of me figure out what it is?

It does look a little odd. There's leaves nearby that don't seem to have the same issue. It's the light just too bright or hot right above the affected area?

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Merry Christmas Farside! You were a huge inspiration for me this year to get growing, and grow properly. You did all the thinking for many of us, and for that I thank you.

Back
Top Bottom