Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Interesting read Van , i have read some on the cob from a guy i africa i think and was wondering more about the effects ? Will be in on the ride to see what the feel is ! Chris your buds look good brother hope the weed is as = + Fert the outside grower seem to be in good shape , considering the heat outside , Go Jesse nice outcome !! Still got some photo bag seed growing outside looking a little twisted , will get some pics soon . I am 10 days from being a month in on two siberian haze auto and only about 3 " tall??? this shit is going sloooow , hope it will start jumping soon need to finish as soon as poss. so can start more autos .. Good day Friday !! :p

So, as long as our JHA thread is going on, I should probably be adding back in...as you may know, my JHA, as well as the rest of my last grow we’re a bunch of dirty girls, and all managed to get slightly knocked up. Well my Girl popped out 2 perfect seeds...
So I planted both, right into rapid rooter plugs straight into the 10 gallon smart pot full of coco:). I’ll let you know when they pop their heads out. Lol....stress/hermie pollinated Auto seeds that came from a sunburned mommy...this should be...I dunno:)

So, as long as our JHA thread is going on, I should probably be adding back in...as you may know, my JHA, as well as the rest of my last grow we’re a bunch of dirty girls, and all managed to get slightly knocked up. Well my Girl popped out 2 perfect seeds...
So I planted both, right into rapid rooter plugs straight into the 10 gallon smart pot full of coco:). I’ll let you know when they pop their heads out. Lol....stress/hermie pollinated Auto seeds that came from a sunburned mommy...this should be...I dunno:)
Hell yeah Jesse, thats the spirit brother! Lets see what they do for you brother!!

We got a good number of seeds off our Jack as well but we think they are accidental cross pollination of Jack Herer Auto x Harlequin. Might be a pretty good combo! Seeds look great though.

The we pollinated the Harlequin that Ms Stank grew with male Harlequin pollen and got some pretty good seeds. I popped one of them a couple days ago and we got another little harlequin poking her head up above soil this morning! I really like the Harlequin smoke.

Yeah I am not math major but seems to me like you could run a photo just as quickly LOL, with a decent veg time!! Hell my big ass Northern Lights will be harvested about the same number of days growing as your auto Jack. She vegged for 70 and will probably only flower for 50-55.

Yeah I am not math major but seems to me like you could run a photo just as quickly LOL, with a decent veg time!! Hell my big ass Northern Lights will be harvested about the same number of days growing as your auto Jack. She vegged for 70 and will probably only flower for 50-55.
This was a strange strain or pheno indeed

Hope mine smokes better than it grew..lol

Well I will say that I am very impressed with the smoke off it. I need to leave it alone and let it cure. I smoked all my test nugs on it except for the half smoked bowl in one of my bongs. Absolutely great tasting smoke with some impressive potency for an auto!

Well it does look good Chris and i hope it smokes Nice too , Van i looked up that Harlequin smoke and it has some Columbian Gold in it that sparks an interest , but just ordered and probably want need no more seed this yr. but they will keep LOL . I hope the next autos i put in the ground (outside ) get ur up faster than what i have going siberian haze auto , the bag seed is coming along nicely as soon as i can get the pics. in i will post ,,, this is the hardest forum to add pics i have ever been on !!

Well shit should have read the instructions ( my fault) Siberian Haze Auto day 23 sorry for the blurr i was stoned LLOL!!

There in Petes farm and ocean blend / feed has been water/ fish emulsion / miracle gro water mix .. Just started actually growing a week ago or so the bigger one may get its topping today !! Been Hotter than hell here at 95 day 70F at night . Humitty 61 % Watering about every 3 days .. Anyone grown this before ? and commits are welcome !! ;)

Here is the Bag seed 2 Photos Day Fiftish , Same feed tring some training for the first time so hold the laughter to a roar ! Lol ..

Thanks for letting me share . :Namaste: O hea that brown stuff is dust!

Mine is looking pretty close to done, but I think it's foxtailing. I pulled a tester bud, and most of the trics are cloudyish, but a few amber ones here and there too. I pulled one off the middle of the plant so I figure I'll give it another week to let it really bulk out and get the bottom nugs more time to get cloudy.

The ATF is looking pretty good, I may try to take a cut soon and root it under 12/12 to test the sex.

In the meantime, only 3 sprouts of each. 1st atf, 2nd dtf, and 3rd bangi haze.

I dont know if the bangi haze just didn't like the spinosad, but it's kinda hurt.

Still wishing I could have started them from clones

Back
Top Bottom