Grow update

Sloptopp

420 Member
Haven’t posted in forever had to make a new account but I’ll start posting in here if people are down to talk about cultivation. Probably will be posting mainly crop steering tech, bulk fertilizer regiments, ethical and sustainable growing practices. I’ve built out a 4000 sq ft facility with a process facility that produces bho- infused blunts. I run 55 lights in flower with 1 tech we are vertically inter-grated with 1 dispensary location we typically gross 1.5-2 mil a year historically. Would love to talk with some smarter people than me!

95A14565-121F-4198-9B61-8B6909F9E221.jpeg

Basically no commercial growing here in Virginia either, all 6 licenses went to big business from out-of-state. Would love to hear about your substrates and nutrient usage though. Although many of us are smaller scale, some of the experimentation in growing and processing here is pretty adept.

some of the experimentation in growing and processing here is pretty adept.

If I do an experimental run on a plant, worst case is the plant fails and I am out some minor supply expense. I have several years of smoke jarred up. If this was a commercial run I would be out labor, lost square footage, and possibly low on quota.
Any minor deviation at my now mother in laws commercial greenhouse was always a hard sell. Uncle worked for Monsanto AG so he was always trying new crazy things. Heartlessly killed quite a few plants but also created some absolute monsters.

Back
Top Bottom