Grow Journal Already In Flower Though

Plant that split looking good still

16459249427526879007101726325219.jpg
U guys think a trim on 21st day

I trim as needed....if I see things being blocked out I open it up...sometimes I lay on my back and look up through canopy so I can see if light is hitting what I want it to. And cool glad the split was addressed.

Ive said it's a sativa don't I take low branches off n tht ??

I wouldn't lollipop because you want the buds up and down your main branches on a sativa. You still can probably take off some of the lowest short branches if you don't have a use for the smallest flowers that grow on them.
Ye I'll keep whatever ill smoke it mate just seems there not getting much light because short and tht but will just leave x

I trim as needed....if I see things being blocked out I open it up...sometimes I lay on my back and look up through canopy so I can see if light is hitting what I want it to.

I'd want it to hit the leaves. Not many chloroplasts in the flowers, lol.

Ye I'll keep whatever ill smoke it mate just seems there not getting much light because short and tht but will just leave x

If they're not receiving sufficient light, you're probably better off to remove them. You could always root them, revert them to the growth phase (24 hours per day of light helps), and give them the minimum care you can get by with until a few weeks prior to harvest, then start giving them more light (et cetera) so that you can stick them in your garden immediately after harvest. Assuming you want to grow the strain (and the specific genetics) again, of course.

If they're not receiving sufficient light, you're probably better off to remove them. You could always root them, revert them to the growth phase (24 hours per day of light helps), and give them the minimum care you can get by with until a few weeks prior to harvest, then start giving them more light (et cetera) so that you can stick them in your garden immediately after harvest. Assuming you want to grow the strain (and the specific genetics) again, of course.
This is actually why I said I trim as needed..as opposed to removing lowers...I open the canopy to get them to catch up with the tops. Probably a wrong technique but it's what I do.

This is actually why I said I trim as needed..as opposed to removing lowers...I open the canopy to get them to catch up with the tops. Probably a wrong technique but it's what I do.
Sounds right to me mate x

Well I jinked it and I have a burnt plant

Well I jinked it and I have a burnt plant
Yes hopeing not to bad only got a glance just before lights out I shook me head and fort I'll deal with that later ... lol dont like to disturb them until switch on

Damn.. that sucks bro... You don't think you could save it?
Trying to make some kind of net to force them to stay down abit thinking it's only minor one top might only be a leaf all I seen was top top leaf burnt didnt check rest as was switch off .. when closed tent ...

What u think guys

received_660013408672398.jpeg

received_382782473675184.jpeg

received_531604331544828.jpeg

received_497404185231685.jpeg

received_1101598670401220.jpeg

received_1070497170174731.jpeg

received_282087124040713.jpeg

received_331149352292607.jpeg

received_3058723137790212.jpeg

Hi guys wondering is it possible to put the balast back at 400w and would it produce less heat and still grow??

Back
Top Bottom