Grow Journal Already In Flower Though

I think Bill and I mentioned that you can take off the short lower branches at the bottom of the canopy if you're interested after stretch.
Ok hopefully strech should stop Thursday sunday at latest

Ok hopefully strech should stop Thursday sunday at latest
Am I right in saying its wasted energy if very fin and floppy also hows dose one know when they stop strech

Hey @Cnickson21 . Sorry for the late response to the tag. Stoked to see you trying the Photone app. I love it.

Do you have things with the app figured out already? Or could I still help out in some way.

Lovely looking plants too! I'd listen to Shed and Bill and do some thinning. I'm still learning my pruning process too so I get nervous about actually doing it and sometimes to the detriment of the plant's health. Blessings.

Hey @Cnickson21 . Sorry for the late response to the tag. Stoked to see you trying the Photone app. I love it.

Do you have things with the app figured out already? Or could I still help out in some way.

Lovely looking plants too! I'd listen to Shed and Bill and do some thinning. I'm still learning my pruning process too so I get nervous about actually doing it and sometimes to the detriment of the plant's health. Blessings.
Yes will look to prune and thanks for saying looks nice... And ye one them don't wanna stress out too much if no what I mean, hoping will be nice when done first attempt like

This

Screenshot_20220301-003453_Photone.jpg
And what's the output thanks

Can i also ask is boost important ?? And pk1314?

And what's the output thanks
There are a lot of variables we need to get answered.
Android or iPhone?
What kind of light are you using?
What light setting do you have selected on the app?

Let's start there.

The calibration setting is when you have a manufacturer chart to follow and compare. The screenshot you shared is the calibration screen. Not the measurement screen.

There are a lot of variables we need to get answered.
Android or iPhone?
What kind of light are you using?
What light setting do you have selected on the app?

Let's start there.

The calibration setting is when you have a manufacturer chart to follow and compare. The screenshot you shared is the calibration screen. Not the measurement screen.
Yes was told it needs calibrating?? Using hps 600w bulb variable watt balast have it on 400w tho as 600 burn them.. will I lose on yield due to the watt ? And hps setting oh and Android

Yes was told it needs calibrating?? Using hps 600w bulb variable watt balast have it on 400w tho as 600 burn them.. will I lose on yield due to the watt ? And hps setting oh and Android
Ok. And what type of light do you have selected on the app?

Screenshot_20220302-094413_Photone.jpg

So before we do any calibration, do we know the total light output for that specific bulb at 100%? Let's just say 18" from the canopy? What is the make and model of the bulb? We need to get our eyes on the manufacturer's output chart.

Before we start talking about output and anything else, let's just get the light output measurements figured out first.

Ok. And what type of light do you have selected on the app?

Screenshot_20220302-094413_Photone.jpg

So before we do any calibration, do we know the total light output for that specific bulb at 100%? Let's just say 18" from the canopy? What is the make and model of the bulb? We need to get our eyes on the manufacturer's output chart.

Before we start talking about output and anything else, let's just get the light output measurements figured out first.

OPTILUX 600W AGRO-POWER LAMP​

1100μmol / 88000 hps selectedon app

OPTILUX 600W AGRO-POWER LAMP​

1100μmol / 88000 hps selectedon app
Ok. Great info. So we have total available output. Unfortunately, I've tried searching for some sort of output chart and I'm coming up short. Do you know what distance is required to get these values? If we can get that figured out, I believe we could get it calibrated.

No I chucked the box away this week too lol can't find online either however I know it's too close atm due to hight issue

How we looking guys not had more burn like on the 400

20220302_221314.jpg

20220302_220517.jpg

20220302_220505.jpg

20220301_222022.jpg

Good thing you turned it down or I'm guessing the tops would be crisp. Have you strapped the light to the rafters yet?
Yes lights right at top x

What you think guys did i do a good job in pruning and deflos or would u take more off

20220304_223242.jpg

20220304_223234.jpg

20220304_223148.jpg

20220304_223143.jpg

Back
Top Bottom