GreenFingaz Blue Sunset Sherbert Soil Grow

Sup guys little upate... Day 40. Hit the girls with 2.5litres feed/water tiday. dried them out a day extra.. let them search for it.

20220815_191734.jpg

20220815_190045.jpg

20220814_225637.jpg

20220814_220602.jpg

20220814_215337.jpg
Looking better every day. :thumb:
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Still finding other yellowing leaves and a couple with brown spots on them with tips burned mid to lower canopy is this a mag deficiency?? a flush may be on the cards. Oh and also a cheeky bud pic ;).

Happy growing guys

20220816_185548.jpg

20220816_185603.jpg

20220816_185739.jpg

20220816_185750.jpg

20220816_190041.jpg

20220816_190506.jpg

20220816_190906.jpg
Stop picking those leaves off.
Let's figure this out

Still finding other yellowing leaves and a couple with brown spots on them with tips burned mid to lower canopy is this a mag deficiency?? a flush may be on the cards. Oh and also a cheeky bud pic ;).

Happy growing guys

20220816_185548.jpg

20220816_185603.jpg

20220816_185739.jpg

20220816_185750.jpg

20220816_190041.jpg

20220816_190506.jpg

20220816_190906.jpg
Does look like a mag deficiency.
Are you getting ribbing?
2 most common causes are over watering.
And nutrients built up around roots.
All this assuming your feeding at 6.3 ph.
If so , probably not wet roots right?
So a pot flush should clean it out 3x the pot size.
Plain water.
Then feed immediately after.
Full strength nutrients with cm in 10-15 minutes ahead of time.
At 6.3 ph.
Then let her dry out.
Then plain water at 6.3.
Dry dry.
Then full strength nutrients at 6.3
All to run off each time 10% ish is fine.
But it must come out the bottom each time.
Right until harvest.
Do not take any leaves off please. :Namaste:
Talk soon.

Stay safe

Does look like a mag deficiency.
Are you getting ribbing?
2 most common causes are over watering.
And nutrients built up around roots.
All this assuming your feeding at 6.3 ph.
If so , probably not wet roots right?
So a pot flush should clean it out 3x the pot size.
Plain water.
Then feed immediately after.
Full strength nutrients with cm in 10-15 minutes ahead of time.
At 6.3 ph.
Then let her dry out.
Then plain water at 6.3.
Dry dry.
Then full strength nutrients at 6.3
All to run off each time 10% ish is fine.
But it must come out the bottom each time.
Right until harvest.
Do not take any leaves off please. :Namaste:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Hi Bill thanks for your advice, I think since I stopped putting them on scales i was going with the lifting method and got into a routine of every 3rd day giving them 2.5litres each and they seemed to have been going good until I upped the nutes as to what was on the schedule. Lol around 80% of those leaves i got off came pff.on the touch no leverage what so ever just properly shrivlled up. But Im not touching any now need to knuckle down now and get them over the line.

Again thanks for your advice bill your a top man :Namaste:

My approach is different to Bill. I take a less is best approach.

I believe if your plant has an abundance of foliage, pruning helps growth. Particularly if the leaves are sick.

We often try to reinvent an already working wheel. Rather than wait to see how the plant will go, coz ultimately no one is more invested in life than the plant, (I’m talking week not days) we start with the pH, and water, and magnesium and it’s not nitrate, the N one everyone obsesses over. It just becomes so over complicated, well I think it does. I wouldn’t look for a treatment unless at least 10% of my plant is affected. If it’s only a handful of leaves I watch and wait.

My advice to you would be watch and wait.

My approach is different to Bill. I take a less is best approach.

I believe if your plant has an abundance of foliage, pruning helps growth. Particularly if the leaves are sick.

We often try to reinvent an already working wheel. Rather than wait to see how the plant will go, coz ultimately no one is more invested in life than the plant, (I’m talking week not days) we start with the pH, and water, and magnesium and it’s not nitrate, the N one everyone obsesses over. It just becomes so over complicated, well I think it does. I wouldn’t look for a treatment unless at least 10% of my plant is affected. If it’s only a handful of leaves I watch and wait.

My advice to you would be watch and wait.
Hi Trala, appreciate your advice on the matter ive not had issues for quite a bit now with this run and at this moment in time I think im going to give them plain water next time round thrn see where we are at. Anxiety kicking in lol

Hi Trala, appreciate your advice on the matter ive not had issues for quite a bit now with this run and at this moment in time I think im going to give them plain water next time round thrn see where we are at. Anxiety kicking in lol
If you have been watering them like that it's a root issue.
Letting them dry out and sit as @Trala :ciao: Suggests is a great idea.
Oxygen to roots is vital.

Stay safe

If you have been watering them like that it's a root issue.
Letting them dry out and sit as @Trala :ciao: Suggests is a great idea.
Oxygen to roots is vital.

Stay safe
With the watering side of it i took your approach bill of letting them dry right out then water then dry then water/feed. Then when i stoppped using the scales I just kept on with the lifting to see how they were doing and sometimes the leaves were drooped too which is when they really need it.

With the watering side of it i took your approach bill of letting them dry right out then water then dry then water/feed. Then when i stoppped using the scales I just kept on with the lifting to see how they were doing and sometimes the leaves were drooped too which is when they really need it.
Oh I thought you said you gave them a prescribed amount every 3 days.
So your definitely letting them dry well, ok
Then probably build up around roots., omg just shoot me and listen to T. :rofl:

Stay safe

Oh I thought you said you gave them a prescribed amount every 3 days.
So your definitely letting them dry well, ok
Then probably build up around roots., omg just shoot me and listen to T. :rofl:

Stay safe
Lol theres no need for any shooting my friend. With the 3 days situation the routine they were in it just happend that on the 3rd day they seemd ready for more with me lifting them up and gauging the weight. Like you say it comes with experience. Im guna give them a couple more days then give them plain 6.3 water. I dnt want to do anything drastic at this stage as we are close.

Back
Top Bottom