GreenFingaz Blue Sunset Sherbert Soil Grow

Im no expert, like no plant Dr, so my opinion is not professional, that looks like a Nitrogen deficiency.

Whatever it is you can say this. When the lowers start first its definitely one of the mobile nutrients in deficiency.

How long before finish?
Im going off trichomes with the jewelers loupe to see really

Im going off trichomes with the jewelers loupe to see really
Sounds like a plan.

My question was a relative one, if you are fairly close to done its an issue that is unlikely to be resolved, but one that isnt going to threaten the harvest.

Just note it for future grows. More N toward final flowering.

Ive heard ( more than few times) that a plant needs not as much N in flower and late flower, and sometimes this seems to be interpreted as meaning the N ratio isnt important, or its using less.

Thats actually not true, its a misinterpreted version of the truth, which is that flowering plants need additional P and K in flower.

Im not sure what your input regime is, but looks like the N value was too low for this grow as she advanced toward her final stage.

Same thing happened to me last outdoors grow. I suspect the medium was to blame. I used coir castings as a significant percentage and didnt account for it in a drying environment.

A chelated version of a N input would correct it, but think of it as less to trim and discard if you are at the cusp of harvest.

Sounds like a plan.

My question was a relative one, if you are fairly close to done its an issue that is unlikely to be resolved, but one that isnt going to threaten the harvest.

Just note it for future grows. More N toward final flowering.

Ive heard ( more than few times) that a plant needs not as much N in flower and late flower, and sometimes this seems to be interpreted as meaning the N ratio isnt important, or its using less.

Thats actually not true, its a misinterpreted version of the truth, which is that flowering plants need additional P and K in flower.

Im not sure what your input regime is, but looks like the N value was too low for this grow as she advanced toward her final stage.

Same thing happened to me last outdoors grow. I suspect the medium was to blame. I used coir castings as a significant percentage and didnt account for it in a drying environment.

A chelated version of a N input would correct it, but think of it as less to trim and discard if you are at the cusp of harvest.
Thanks for your info. For this run I used a completely new setup. Using soil new set of nutes and with the nutes I was using a bit less than what the schedule said just because in the past ive had nute burn and its probs caught up with the plant. Also with this strain it explained it was a very bushy plant so trimming along the way helped out. Next run im strictly sticking with the schedule with the nutes to give em the max they need.

Day 46 and it's full flow bud mode the girls are packin on weight and the stalks are struggling holding them lol. Ive done a job tryna tie the stalks best I can. Next watering im giving them full nutes try get them leaves back a nice green.

Happy growing gang :peace:

20220821_190207.jpg

20220821_190158.jpg

20220821_190150.jpg

20220821_190142.jpg

20220821_190132.jpg

Day 46 and it's full flow bud mode the girls are packin on weight and the stalks are struggling holding them lol. Ive done a job tryna tie the stalks best I can. Next watering im giving them full nutes try get them leaves back a nice green.

20220821_190207.jpg

20220821_190158.jpg

20220821_190150.jpg

20220821_190142.jpg

20220821_190132.jpg
Hey Amigo. :ciao:
Garden is amazing. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

20220821_190207.jpg

20220821_190158.jpg

20220821_190150.jpg

20220821_190142.jpg

20220821_190132.jpg
Such a clean organized grow space.... And beautiful plantz....keep up the great work growmie.

Such a clean organized grow space.... And beautiful plantz....keep up the great work growmie.
Sup hazmat hope your good. Appreciate it man can't wait to get over the finish line and taste the fine fruits. Im a big fan on the flavour side of things doesnt have to be over 20% thc to keep me happy lol if it tastes nice im happy. :Namaste:

Ur plants look amazing !
Thanks man but damn I checked on them at lights out and with the muggy weather at the minute my humidity levels are spiking I cant get a dehumidifier I have the heater coming on with my controller which brings it down a tad but when that goes off it goes back up again duno what to do

Thanks man but damn I checked on them at lights out and with the muggy weather at the minute my humidity levels are spiking I cant get a dehumidifier I have the heater coming on with my controller which brings it down a tad but when that goes off it goes back up again duno what to do
I get the same problem. Sometimes I need to darken the room with the tent and open the tent bottom. I also run an oscillating fan from the outside in. Even when the humidity stayed high It helped just moving the air, it did rip some leaves.

I get the same problem. Sometimes I need to darken the room with the tent and open the tent bottom. I also run an oscillating fan from the outside in. Even when the humidity stayed high It helped just moving the air, it did rip some leaves.
Yeye I upped the fan speed just to make sure fresh air was coming in all the time.

Back
Top Bottom